Happy Thank Given's Day.

A funny old post this.  Personally I raise a glass most days to that great man Dejphon Chansiri.  As a Blade, he fills my life with great joy.  

Don't forget to save for those "Return To The Premiership" tickets!   What am I saying.  You should all have saved enough by now.  After all, it's been over 20 years now, isn't it? 

Edited by Baron99

I haven't had a dummy for 66 years. Hic! I don't do banter? 😂 Hic! I've had a great hic! day.

Did you know Brian Deane scored the first ever Premier League goal? Hic!  About 1949 I think it was Hic!. Or was it ten past 3? Thanks Don. A quality miss from a poor quality player. 🙂

Yep, Hic!, I'll keep it in my thoughts forever. By the way, FYI, it wasn't 40 years ago. It was 41 😂 😂

UTO 👍

1981. A Vintage year. 🍷🍺🍾🍾🍷🍺🍷🍺

Edited by Hotmale 1954

11 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I haven't had a dummy for 66 years. Hic! I don't do banter? 😂 Hic! I've had a great hic! day.

Did you know Brian Deane scored the first ever Premier League goal? Hic!  About 1949 I think it was Hic!. Or was it ten past 3? Thanks Don. A quality miss from a poor quality player. 🙂

Yep, Hic!, I'll keep it in my thoughts forever. By the way, FYI, it wasn't 40 years ago. It was 41 😂 😂

UTO 👍

1981. A Vintage year. 🍷🍺🍾🍾🍷🍺🍷🍺

Who said it was 40 years ago?.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

A funny old post this.  Personally I raise a glass most days to that great man Dejphon Chansiri.  As a Blade, he fills my life with great joy.  

Don't forget to save for those "Return To The Premiership" tickets!   What am I saying.  You should all have saved enough by now.  After all, it's been over 20 years now, isn't it? 

& we’ve still won more games in the Premier League than United ….

• Like 1

It's rather ironic Wednesday fans celebrating the 2nd f May because United were relegated on that day.

I wonder if that was on their minds when they  attacked Palace players for sending them down on the 2nd of May.

8 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Every Wednesday win is a fine win. There are hundreds of people on here who read many posts and respond to many posts on non-football forums. Like me, they rarely contribute to the football forum because some people jump on everything they say and do.

You are the first person on here to flag up historical figures and news when it suits. You must have a massive Portfolio of Wednesday records going back decades 'cos you drag 'em up and quote 'em time after time.  I don't need to peruse my portfolio to know that Givens gave me the greatest of pleasure when he failed with that penalty.

No doubt you have numerous records of when a Wednesday player missed a Pen, or got sent off, or missed a sitter, or we got relegated, or hammered 7 nil or whatever. You'll find and publish anything derogatory about Wednesday that you can find. You've done it for years and no doubt, you'll do it in the next month if things go against the Owls.

Have a great Thank Givens's Day.  A fantastic day for all.

Grumpy? Me?  🤣🤣🤣

Not today I'm not. 😂

Especially today I'm not. 🍺 

True to form …the portfolio has been thoroughly gone through to find something about Wednesday from May 2nd …very sad & very very predictable …

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

True to form …the portfolio has been thoroughly gone through to find something about Wednesday from May 2nd …

No need it's a lot more recent and also been posted before.

Maybe I'll mark my calendar every year from now on hic hic.

So do you think it was the euphoria of St  Givens day the caused your fans to attack Palace players?.

Oh hic yes hic you will have been at a Blades match instead.

What it very sad is a so called Wednesday fan going to a United game instead og following his own team.

Edited by Alextopman

I always enjoy reading the posts on here.

I do wonder how old some of you are, whether or not you still have a dummy and wet your pants !!

15 hours ago, Runningman said:

I always enjoy reading the posts on here.

I do wonder how old some of you are, whether or not you still have a dummy and wet your pants !!

Whats interesting is the number of Wednesday fans posting on the SUFC v Fulham thread, as opposed to the number of United fans posting on the SWFC v Sunderland thread.

I can't work out of its jealousy, bitterness, or small sibling syndrome.

30 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Whats interesting is the number of Wednesday fans posting on the SUFC v Fulham thread, as opposed to the number of United fans posting on the SWFC v Sunderland thread.

It's all about Dem Blades with them look at this thread the bloke who posted it hadn't even been on the Owls Sunderland thread and not a mention about their win to get into the play offs last weekend.

Edited by Alextopman

53 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

What would be more interesting, would be if you could show everyone the rules about who could post on what threads.....

7 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

What would be more interesting, would be if you could show everyone the rules about who could post on what threads.....

Doesn't respect, consideration and common sense come into it ?