Happy Thank Given's Day.

Is, and I suspect, will always be, a day to savour for Wednesday fans. United down to the 4th Division. Who'd have thunk it?

It was very pleasant on the day.

Raise a glass and remember that moment.

Like the World Cup win in '66.

Like Sheridan's super strike in '91.

Almost as good as a Play Off Final victory?

Have a great day!

🍷🍺🍺🍺🍺🍷🍺🍷🍾🍷🍺🍾🍺🍷      🙂

9 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Is, and I suspect, will always be, a day to savour for Wednesday fans. United down to the 4th Division. Who'd have thunk it?

Have a great day!

🍷🍺🍺🍺🍺🍷🍺🍷🍾🍷🍺🍾🍺🍷      🙂

Oh dear! :(

I find this so sad...

... I expected so much more from such a great published author like yourself! :suspect:

Folks should remember that celebrating someone else's failure does not make you yourself any more of a success!

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Have a great day!

🍷🍺🍺🍺🍺🍷🍺🍷🍾🍷🍺🍾🍺🍷      🙂

What a great day it was …I was there to witness the demise into the 4th Division…& even bought Martin Peters a pint in The Sportsman at Crosspool the day after,as a thank you from Wednesdayites everywhere…I don’t think he really understood Sheffield football! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear! :(

I find this so sad...

... I expected so much more from such a great published author like yourself! :suspect:

Folks should remember that celebrating someone else's failure does not make you yourself any more of a success!

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:

Blades, off course, never smile, cheer, bounce, clap, gloat or swig a drink when Wednesday lose? Being a successful author hasn't gone to my head. I'm still the same Leftie I've always been. I'm no better, or worse than anyone else. I WILL have a great day, thanks! 👍

Edited by Hotmale 1954

46 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Blades, off course, never smile, cheer, bounce, clap, gloat or swig a drink when Wednesday lose? Being a successful author hasn't gone to my head. I'm still the same Leftie I've always been. I'm no better, or worse than anyone else. I WILL have a great day, thanks! 👍

Not a mention of Wednesday's fine win this weekend to reach the play offs , more interested in a United relegation over 40 years ago..

🤣🤣🤣🤣. it's all banter in my book but this bloke has spit the dummy out so many times moaning about posters posting the same type of banter.

Welcome to the group at last grumpy keep them coming.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Every Wednesday win is a fine win. There are hundreds of people on here who read many posts and respond to many posts on non-football forums. Like me, they rarely contribute to the football forum because some people jump on everything they say and do.

You are the first person on here to flag up historical figures and news when it suits. You must have a massive Portfolio of Wednesday records going back decades 'cos you drag 'em up and quote 'em time after time.  I don't need to peruse my portfolio to know that Givens gave me the greatest of pleasure when he failed with that penalty.

No doubt you have numerous records of when a Wednesday player missed a Pen, or got sent off, or missed a sitter, or we got relegated, or hammered 7 nil or whatever. You'll find and publish anything derogatory about Wednesday that you can find. You've done it for years and no doubt, you'll do it in the next month if things go against the Owls.

Have a great Thank Givens's Day.  A fantastic day for all.

Grumpy? Me?  🤣🤣🤣

Not today I'm not. 😂

Especially today I'm not. 🍺 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

15 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Every Wednesday win is a fine win. There are hundreds of people on here who read many posts and respond to many posts on non-football forums. Like me, they rarely contribute to the football forum because some people jump on everything they say and do.

You are the first person on here to flag up historical figures and news when it suits. You must have a massive Portfolio of Wednesday records going back decades 'cos you drag 'em up and quote 'em time after time.  I don't need to peruse my portfolio to know that Givens gave me the greatest of pleasure when he failed with that penalty.

No doubt you have numerous records of when a Wednesday player missed a Pen, or got sent off, or missed a sitter, or we got relegated, or hammered 7 nil or whatever. You'll find and publish anything derogatory about Wednesday that you can find. You've done it for years and no doubt, you'll do it in the next month if things go against the Owls.

Grumpy? Me?  🤣🤣🤣

Not today I'm not. 😂

Yes it's called banter and you are the first to moan and complain about it, as for my knowledge of Sheffield football it's always seemed to upset you and a few others but I do know one thing and that's if we win on Saturday and make the play offs nothing Wednesday have or have not done decades ago or even last week will be more important to discus than that win.

Find me one thing derogatory I post which isn't fact, just like your post is now.

You post it and it's banter,I post it and you spit your dummy out and it's derogatory, do tell me how that works out.

Like I said well done for a bit of banter and I'm glad the Blades make you happy it's a pity the Owls can't do like wise.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Once again I say welcome to the group it's been a long time coming.

Edited by Alextopman

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Not a mention of Wednesday's fine win this weekend to reach the play offs , more interested in a United relegation over 40 years ago..

🤣🤣🤣🤣. it's all banter in my book but this bloke has spit the dummy out so many times moaning about posters posting the same type of banter.

Welcome to the group at last grumpy keep them coming.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Jethro Tull wrote a song for him «  Living in the Past »

10 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Doesn’t the past count anymore if your a Unitedite ……? 

44 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Well you'll have to let him know how far he's allowed to go then. The Duffy goal gets brought up alot by Blades on the banter group I go on so are we saying 4 years back is acceptable and anything before we should forget about?

I personally don't care, this was just before my time so doesn't have a bearing although reading about it it was probably hilarious at the time

So anyway in conclusion hotty enjoy👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Grumpy? Me?  🤣🤣🤣

Not today I'm not. 😂

Keep doing what your doing & enjoy the beer today! 

• Like 1

Hallelujah praise the Lord!

Edited by prince al