Genderbread Person.

Norfolk Constabulary issues list of 37 sexual identities and genders to help officers deal with members of the public - with critics calling it a 'complete waste of taxpayers' money' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10771349/Norfolk-Constabulary-issues-inclusive-language-list-37-sexual-identities-genders.html

Your thoughts?

It certainly ‘ticks boxes’ for the organisation and someone may have have even got a promotion or pay rise out of it!

Its the times we are in I’m afraid 🙄

Norfolk constabulary must have alot of time on their hands if they're sitting around thinking about 36 different sexual identities.

Be a kick in the nuts if you got burgled but the police say it's unlikely they'll find the person as they're "overstretched".

57 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

It certainly ‘ticks boxes’ for the organisation and someone may have have even got a promotion or pay rise out of it!

Its the times we are in I’m afraid 🙄

Unfortunately . I just wonder what name/ description they will come up with next :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, geared said:

Norfolk constabulary must have alot of time on their hands if they're sitting around thinking about 36 different sexual identities.

Be a kick in the nuts if you got burgled but the police say it's unlikely they'll find the person as they're "overstretched".

"Can you give us a brief description of the thief sir?" 

"Er, yes.  About 5' 10".  I think they were Omigender?  Hang on, forget that.  They were definitely a Gender Outlaw. "

• Haha 1

Adam and Eve  wouldnt  Adam and Eve it 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Norfolk Constabulary issues list of 37 sexual identities and genders to help officers deal with members of the public - with critics calling it a 'complete waste of taxpayers' money' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10771349/Norfolk-Constabulary-issues-inclusive-language-list-37-sexual-identities-genders.html

Your thoughts?

Another thing to ignore

10 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

"Can you give us a brief description of the thief sir?" 

"Er, yes.  About 5' 10".  I think they were Omigender?  Hang on, forget that.  They were definitely a Gender Outlaw. "

I may regret this but whats a Gender Outlaw ? 

29 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Adam and Eve  wouldnt  Adam and Eve it 😁

What about Adam and Steve? 😁

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I may regret this but whats a Gender Outlaw ? 

A person who refuses to be defined by conventional definitions of male and female.

Its on the list I provided.