Sunderland F C V Sheffield Wednesday F C

We are latterly not totally dependent on Bannan, which will be handy if he’s still injured, still got my fingers crossed for him though. We are not good enough to play for a draw, we need to throw everything that we’ve got at them, both home and away, come on you Owls. 🤙

On 30/04/2022 at 18:03, Colin Foster said:

Trying to get tickets for home game but not showing up for me

Our tickets went on sale about an hour after yesterdays game finished,bought mine while i was returning on the train £10  over 65s

6 hours ago, scottcross said:

Our tickets went on sale about an hour after yesterdays game finished,bought mine while i was returning on the train £10  over 65s

Typical of them prioritising season ticket holders!

9 hours ago, Colin Foster said:

Typical of them prioritising season ticket holders!

Yeh, why should they get first dibs on the tickets?.🤔.

24 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yeh, why should they get first dibs on the tickets?.🤔.

Too true Alex,

I follow both Owls and Blades religiously throughout the season on RS.

Never miss a game.

My support for both teams is unwavering, 

But when I want to attend a big game, I can't get a ticket..

Is this the way to attract new fans, disgusting!!!

• Haha 1

Tough prospect going to Sunderland to get a result…but they’ll be just as nervous facing Wednesday….fear the worst but hope for the best …let’s hope both Dean & Bannan are fit to start …

There is Queues at the ticket office today , 

Was chatting with a Sunderland fan on Twitter and he said they usually bottle the big games, lets hope so.

Was reading that the ticket allocation for Wednesday fans for the match at Sunderland is only 2000 and they are looking at a near 40,000 gate.  I hope Wednesday give them the same number of tickets for the second leg, would seem unfair them getting say 4000 tickets for the second game and getting that extra vocal support denied to Wednesday.

In my opinion, the best result for the Owls would be to lose 1-0.

A 0-0 draw would produce a cagey 2nd leg.

If the Owls win 1-0 then Sunderland would come to Hillsboro with all guns blazing, going on the attack knowing they must win, not good news I'm afraid...

However, should the Owls lose 1-0, then Sunderland would come to Hillsboro in a defensive mode.

This would allow the Owls to chuck the kitchen sink at em, and hopefully gain a victory...

Hope Darren is listening...

5 hours ago, Padders said:

In my opinion, the best result for the Owls would be to lose 1-0.

A 0-0 draw would produce a cagey 2nd leg.

If the Owls win 1-0 then Sunderland would come to Hillsboro with all guns blazing, going on the attack knowing they must win, not good news I'm afraid...

However, should the Owls lose 1-0, then Sunderland would come to Hillsboro in a defensive mode.

This would allow the Owls to chuck the kitchen sink at em, and hopefully gain a victory...

Hope Darren is listening...

I BACK THAT STATEMENT 100%    it would be a advantage to us,but lets see,we desperatly need to get out of this league,as i dont fancy our chances next year with certain clubs coming down ect

19 minutes ago, bassett one said:

I BACK THAT STATEMENT 100%    it would be a advantage to us,but lets see,we desperatly need to get out of this league,as i dont fancy our chances next year with certain clubs coming down ect

Surely your not wary of Derby,Barnsley & Peterborough are you ? …& on what basis?