Sunderland F C V Sheffield Wednesday F C

Could easily see Bannan was not fully fit last night,Hutchinson will be kicking himself about not putting the ball out,we stood off too much,letting there players take control of the game,did not create much for Gregory,Referee gave most of the decisions in Sunderlands favour

12 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Could easily see Bannan was not fully fit last night,Hutchinson will be kicking himself about not putting the ball out,we stood off too much,letting there players take control of the game,did not create much for Gregory,Referee gave most of the decisions in Sunderlands favour

I think the game totally passed Bannan by rather than any fitness questions, he's have been subbed if he wasn't fit.

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think the game totally passed Bannan by rather than any fitness questions, he's have been subbed if he wasn't fit.

Wednesday went long rather than playing out as a result bypassed the middle for large parts, which I found strange as they had two really tall CBs and we dont have a big target man, so we put ourselves under the cosh.

23 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Wednesday went long rather than playing out as a result bypassed the middle for large parts, which I found strange as they had two really tall CBs and we dont have a big target man, so we put ourselves under the cosh.

It was a strange tactic and didn't really work (or you could say with keeping it to 1-0 it did) we looked much better when we started playing it on the floor late in the game.

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

It was a strange tactic and didn't really work (or you could say with keeping it to 1-0 it did) we looked much better when we started playing it on the floor late in the game.

yeah very much so, the fact we kept repeating the same mistake was just unreal, and they had an extra man in MF due to broadheads absence. we could easily have pushed Hutch further forward to give us more presence there as well

no one more miffed than me ,got blooming covid so minus my burger and i will have to watch on tv ,gutted the only thing now lets hope they win so i can at least feel a bit better

Only one goal in it, you owls will win, best player  BB at the wheel, Mackems there for the taking, countiing my winnings already, fill yer boots!

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

no one more miffed than me ,got blooming covid so minus my burger and i will have to watch on tv ,gutted the only thing now lets hope they win so i can at least feel a bit better

Oh no, 

Get well soon Mr. Bassett.

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Oh no, 

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Oh no, 

hope so a win tonight will help my coughing recovery ,so to speak,thanks for that padders

20 hours ago, pintor said:

Only one goal in it, you owls will win, best player  BB at the wheel, Mackems there for the taking, countiing my winnings already, fill yer boots!

Did you enjoy your winnings?

What winnings?  , had owls for promotion, all this about best strikers,midfielder etc, let me down big time