Sunderland F C V Sheffield Wednesday F C

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Well that's gone exactly according to script...

Sunderland have to come to Hillsboro defending a 1-0 lead in front of a hostile sell out crowd.

The Owls know what to do, Attack, Attack, Attack.

Victory is now assured.

Hutch must have seen your post.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Well that's gone exactly according to script...

Sunderland have to come to Hillsboro defending a 1-0 lead in front of a hostile sell out crowd.

The Owls know what to do, Attack, Attack, Attack.

Victory is now assured.

Stop it 😁

I'll take that although a 0-0 would of been better, not Hutch's finest moment but all to play for at home where we know we've been strongest.

3 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'll take that although a 0-0 would of been better, not Hutch's finest moment but all to play for at home where we know we've been strongest.

Four goals better than last time. Repeat that and we win 7-0.

Poor 70 mins but the last 20 says it’s not over,Bannan was not in the game,he’s allowed one poor game out of 50.

Thought Moore got it wrong Berahino is not a traveler.

• Like 1

Not a great deal in it, Wednesday never over committed and looked to just play deep, black cats showed the greater intent without really creating clear cut chances.

Thought Hutch was a tad unfortunate and got ahead of a high ball leading to him getting a poor touch allowing the forward in, but made a superb block in the 2nd period. A schoolboy error from BPF put Hutch in the spotlight again, thankfully nothing came of the error.

Most of us would have taken a 0-1 before kick off, so its set up nicely for monday night

Edited by staninoodle
  • Like 1

We hardly got going. That said, we were never swamped and their view of the possession and  dominance was not the way I saw it.

They were busy, but there was no quality whatsoever. We too lacked quality. We lacked a few things tonight. We won't lack them on Monday.

If we play half decent, we'll get through. I expect more from us on Monday. Much more. We'll be fine.

Nowt in it,. Game on ! 
But I hope Bash gets a start.

Edited by prince al

Hutch should have played it back with his left foot, or clobbered it into Row Z with his right.

Weathered storm at start of second half...then BB started to orchestrate stuff in last quarter.

Black Cats' media scoring all their players 8 or 9 out of 10.

Well, if that's best they can do....bring it on.  3-0 Wednesday.

• Like 1

lets make sure we win,so burger and a win i hope

We never got going tonight until the last 10-15mins when the Mackems ran out of steam, a costly mistake from an experienced player gifted them the goal, I said I'd take a one goal deficit going into the second leg and that still stands, game on.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I said I'd take a one goal deficit going into the second leg and that still stands, game on.

Me too!  Spot on.  Got to go for it from minute one on Monday.

• Like 1