Fargate Cafe & Shops Hub

Think this looks great 

Cue the moaning from the usual suspects.

Has anyone else noticed the rather unfortunate pause in the subtitles between the words ‘corn’ and ‘dog’ in the piece given by the South Korean food vendor. 🙄😂

Just know im gonna get done for this but Why  when there is plenty of empty shops ?  Be nice .

Edited by hackey lad
  • Like 2

And plenty of empty stalls in the new market 

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Just know im gonna get done for this but Why  when there is plenty of empty shops ?  Be nice .

Because the shops arent owned by a local authority? 🤷‍♂️

Personally I kind of like observing how once big successful ancient shopping centres and streets get abandoned and boarded up it is all part of circle of life.

Slapping some containers down with high tech TV screen and overpriced hot dogs out of desperation to not let it all sink is only going to make this all more funny to watch.

• Like 1

I suppose they’ll be easy to remove when it all goes wrong. 🙄 All they’ll need is a crane. 🏗 👍😂

So, they took out and moved the fountain to create 'open spaces' for the public, that they use for various 'events' over the past few years....

I rarely go to town now so tbh doesn't really bother me that much tbh :)

11 hours ago, SFBeca said:

which fountain did they move @Ghozer ?

The Goodwin fountain used to be located there, they moved it (and redesigned it) to the peace gardens..... it was originally to create open space and an area to use for seasonal events and markets etc... as it has been...

there are plenty of open and unused shops and properties around the area, why make new ones for these traders?