Qpr V Blades Friday Night

11 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Nailed on for playoffs now, I'd be amazed if you drop out on last game. Should be able to make a decent go of it aswell.

The Boro result makes it interesting unless Fulham are on hols.

9 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

The Boro result makes it interesting unless Fulham are on hols.

True but they did beat them earlier in the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see Boro drop points anyway. Not certain yet that's for sure after today's result's

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Monza, we've averaged 9k more than the so called massive all season buddy.... 

Are you sure about that Monkesy?

Give us the figures then.

Or pop out and buy some new batteries for your calculator.

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

You are right, It's like they must get a big crowd at all costs or their lives are ruined, strange really. Anyway back to the match, we must be up for it against Fulham and go at them from the kickoff, you cannot sit back and let them come at you with the strike force they have.

If you use Monkesy's calculator to keep score, you might just sneak the three points. You might even get four points.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Are you sure about that Monkesy?

Give us the figures then.

Or pop out and buy some new batteries for your calculator.

And bang on cue here we go again, what is this obsession with getting one big crowd at the end of the season.

Guest sibon
31 minutes ago, monzaman said:

And bang on cue here we go again, what is this obsession with getting one big crowd at the end of the season.

I'm just challenging the nonsense that he wrote.

If you don't like debate, may I respectfully suggest that you are in the wrong place.

Of course, you could prove him to be correct, if you wish. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time looking, because he's badly wrong.

Edited by sibon

14 minutes ago, sibon said:

I'm just challenging the nonsense that he wrote.

If you don't like debate, may I respectfully suggest that you are in the wrong place.

Of course, you could prove him to be correct, if you wish. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time looking, because he's badly wrong.

DEBATE????? It's just pathetic childish comments and you know that what he meant was up until your be all and end all  one  off bumper crowd at the end of the season our averages were way higher than yours. But you knew that anyway but you and a few others hate cmonkes being on here and would like it just to be a S6 love in.

Edit forgot to add if you don't like debate then why don't you go on a S6 only forum where you can wet yourselves over your end of season bumper crowd all day long. Also that's me done answering on this MATCH DAY thread because once again it has been derailed.

Edited by monzaman

Guest sibon
Just now, monzaman said:

DEBATE????? It's just pathetic childish comments and you know that what he meant was up until your be all and end all  one  off bumper crowd at the end of the season our averages were way higher than yours. But you knew that anyway but you and a few others hate cmonkes being on here and would like it just to be a S6 love in.

Not true at all.

Just to  be clear, maybe you could explain why you think that you know what I think. 

As for Monkes. He's wrong. I've corrected him. That is that. He should be more careful in future if he wants people to take him seriously. There's nothing clever about lying. 

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Not true at all.

Just to  be clear, maybe you could explain why you think that you know what I think. 

As for Monkes. He's wrong. I've corrected him. That is that. He should be more careful in future if he wants people to take him seriously. There's nothing clever about lying. 

Rubbish and you know it, Night Sibon I'm off to watch youtube music videos and have a few beers

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Edit forgot to add if you don't like debate then why don't you go on a S6 only forum where you can wet yourselves over your end of season bumper crowd all day long. Also that's me done answering on this MATCH DAY thread because once again it has been derailed.

But I do like debate. That's why I'm contesting Monkesy's "facts".

Guest sibon
37 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

You lot think you're nailed on to beat Sunderland yet. If anything, you lot should be feeling the pressure... hammered at their place... we've beat Fulham once on their own patch, therefore bringing them to our place and only needing a draw?....

You'll go a long way to find a Wednesday fan who thinks we are "nailed on" to beat Sunderland. We're looking forward to it though, two proper football clubs in a mouthwatering tie. Personally, I hope the winner of that game also wins the final.

Now. Your other lies. Are you ready to correct them?

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Monza, we've averaged 9k more than the so called massive all season buddy.... 

so your average attendance is ......31,470, what did you do? count everyone who glanced at the ground on every passing bus while a game was on 🤣

41 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

We beat them 0-1 at Craven Cottage and Mitrovic didn't manage to do anything in that game did he muppet 😂😂

My name isn't Monkesy.

Tha's come out of thi shell now Wednesday have something to play for 😂😂. Yawn.......

Lying? The majority of the games in which we have pulled in 28-29k, you lot have pulled in nearer 21k.... sooo okay, maybe not 9k and most weeks 6-7k but still a GULF..... 

A third of your fans came out of the woodwork for the last game, simply because they hope for a ticket to Wembley. Standard, happens to all clubs.... but never the less. Significantly less average attendance. 

the gulf is slightly over 2500 go and print some bedspreads and keyrings, youl make a fortune down the stain 😂 a few mugs as well 🤣  Stick 31470 on em all, Im sure they all think thats true as well 🤣 Another failed massacre

Edited by staninoodle