Qpr V Blades Friday Night

A well known Blade's stag night weekend in London for this match so watch out cockneys you won't know what's hit you. As for the match it will be a hard game but hope we can get all 3 points.

Just listened to the match, 0-1 down and I almost turned off

2nd half sounded as though we blew them away !

Steady on says I, still a long way to go to the promised land !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Just listened to the match, 0-1 down and I almost turned off

2nd half sounded as though we blew them away !

Steady on says I, still a long way to go to the promised land !

Hooray, there is some other blades left on the footy section, I know it's rubbish on this section now but i thought a few blades(if there's any left) might at least comment on the match. Anyway, great result and fantastic backing from the travelling fans. I have seen quite a few pictures of the lads down there on the stag weekend and lets just say they are definately enjoying it LOL

Listened on RS.

1-0 down another loss.

Crikey went 2-1 up..

I knew they would equalise late on...

I was wrong...

Great result, and a great weekend to look forward to.

Owls to win, Roverum to win...can the 3 relegated teams bounce back..

Luvvin it.

Hey up Blades, have a look at the match on YouTube

4 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Hey up Blades, have a look at the match on YouTube

Certainly will.

👍👍 all lm saying dammit 😆.  

One step to far for us...

But ye never know 👍

Best side won by a distance, one way traffic 2nd period, only the odd scare hoops hit the bar in a rare attack, other than that it was a very dominant show by your lot and could well have been a few more as QPR struggled to get out of their own half.

Seemed an easy win for the Blades,should get in playoffs now.They have the players to take them up though talking to a Blade mate he says there's a few getting to the end of their careers.

38 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Seemed an easy win for the Blades,should get in playoffs now.They have the players to take them up though talking to a Blade mate he says there's a few getting to the end of their careers.

True that, a few key players at the back end of theirs. If we go up needs some new blood. 
If Fulham can be ar**d tomorrow at Luton à defeat for the home side would take us into fifth place on goal difference might mean Luton are sweating more than us on the last day. Six points above Blackburn and Miwwaw with a far superior goal difference to the latter should mean Boro the only ones who can seriously threaten us now. Unless, that is, Millwall score a bucket load and we blob badly against Fulham. Still think Blackburn are one of the best teams in the division. Table says not.

Edited by Ridgewalk

Nailed on for playoffs now, I'd be amazed if you drop out on last game. Should be able to make a decent go of it aswell.

Great performance,  Robinson mom, edging out Berge  though again Norwood  gets it!, need a couple of midfielders   & a decent striker next season, whether promoted or not. Told a mate earlier in season, I'd rather us stay down, build a team round these good youngsters,  Brewster , Bogle,Ndiaye etc & be a stronger squad than we have now