Matt Handcock Should Be In Jail.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

John Prescot would be more suited in the part of  Bullseye,  the role would come easy after being Blairs Dogs body for  several years.  :hihi:

Also he could walk where Blair couldn’t think of walking, and talk what Blair couldn’t think of talking.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Also he could walk where Blair couldn’t think of walking, and talk what Blair couldn’t think of talking.

Yeh! A load of rubbish.  

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

If it's my opinions that are the real problem and not my recent retaliation then just say. I'll move on with no hard feelings of any sort. I want SF to grow but if you don't think I fit in with your vision of the forum then that's no problem,  like I say I'll move on 👍

Bye :clap:

On 27/04/2022 at 22:58, Anna B said:

Our death toll was one of the largest in Europe, and if you take our relatively small size, that's quite shocking.

Something has to account for it.

Deaths per million people, even with the odd way covid deaths have been recorded in the UK, shows that there are 20 other countries in Europe where the mortality rate was higher. 

On 27/04/2022 at 22:54, hackey lad said:

How many would have died without the interventions the government brought in ?

Thank you , let’s face it all you’re concerned about is kicking the government , everything else is gravy to you 

It seems that the pandemic has given some people a very bad attitude toward the government and all of it,s advisors and I am of the opinion that these people should be given a chance to work in the various departments for 3 to 6 months and see how they get on!!!!!!

1 hour ago, dsweetman said:

It seems that the pandemic has given some people a very bad attitude toward the government and all of it,s advisors and I am of the opinion that these people should be given a chance to work in the various departments for 3 to 6 months and see how they get on!!!!!!

What ! a chance that someone else would prove how to run various departments better,  don't hold your breath on that one,  because it will never happen. :roll:

5 hours ago, dsweetman said:

Funny that. I've always thought politicians should shadow workers like nurses and teachers and police for a few months if they have time for a second job, to see what life's really like

7 hours ago, Anna B said:

Funny that. I've always thought politicians should shadow workers like nurses and teachers and police for a few months if they have time for a second job, to see what life's really like

I always agree with your post, honest fair and true but on this occasion I have to disagree,  could anyone imagine Johnson shadowing a Police person,  their job requires them to go into court and give evidence stating the truth and nothing but the truth,  so this type of  job would be an impossibility for Johnson. :hihi: