Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Portsmouth Fc

4 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

By worrying about things like old players coming back to haunt you it often gets to be a self fulfilling prophecy. Who cares what Hirst does. We turn up and let the best team win, which is us if they're all giving 100% and we field our strongest side.

hope you are right and he has a bad game and we are at our best

4 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

By worrying about things like old players coming back to haunt you it often gets to be a self fulfilling prophecy. Who cares what Hirst does. We turn up and let the best team win, which is us if they're all giving 100% and we field our strongest side.

36.000 +....  👍👍👍👍

Well impressed go for it guys you can do it 👍

4 minutes ago, Mooks said:

36.000 +....  👍👍👍👍

Well impressed go for it guys you can do it 👍

So can you Mooksie.

Lets not worry about either David Hirst's son or Des Walker's son coming to spoil the party......it's all about what Wednesday do....

Don't see why all the games can't kick off at 3pm though...12.30 is a ridiculous time ...

34 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Lets not worry about either David Hirst's son or Des Walker's son coming to spoil the party......it's all about what Wednesday do....

Don't see why all the games can't kick off at 3pm though...12.30 is a ridiculous time ...

Agree with that Sheri,

Why do they do that, is there a reason, as you say ruddy ridiculous!

38 minutes ago, Padders said:

Agree with that Sheri,

I'm thinking it's probably to do with Sky wanting to show games live and at present they can't show 3pm kick off's on a Saturday...hence the earlier kick off time.... 

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Agree with that Sheri,

i agree its madness,then on top having to have my early burger,will my stomach be happy ,well if we win it will,lets hope so,got to go on the away lower stand,hope they dont bring missiles or it will be like being in a war zone.

9 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i agree its madness,then on top having to have my early burger,will my stomach be happy ,well if we win it will,lets hope so,got to go on the away lower stand,hope they dont bring missiles or it will be like being in a war zone.

I'm all prepared Mr. Bassett..

Just been shopping to ASDA and bought a small Feasters Burger...

At about 2-30 tomorrow it will be celebration time...

A burger, then I'll raise a can of Lager and shout,

WE'VE DONE IT BASSETT  :banana: :banana: :banana:

yeah same once parked car up a few beers ,might be a huge bacon sarnie,sod the calories ,i am a hoping we win,and i get out of the stand alive,the last time i went in that part of the ground ,it was like a shed in 1960,my first ever match at 5 years old,it was the year we came second to  spurs,very unlucky as any normal year we would of won the league,good days,bad days i have seen them,i have laughed,cheered,screamed and cried,but thats what we fans do,enjoy the good days though because to us wednesday fans they are thin on the ground,3-0 wednesday

ps padders

eat plenty from asda,as i am doing a deal with them for a free funfair ride next week ,i hope

Edited by bassett one

Football bowing to Sky yet again, would have been a great day with 3pm kick offs.

• Like 1