Jump to content

Wycombe V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, atticus said:

Well , going on what Newcastle fans think of Mike Ashley the American has got to be the better option. Like someone else has posted , gone are the days when the local business man bought the club he supports. 
Football now is a global money making machine with the prem at the heart of it , and us supporters can do nothing about it 

I see a heavy defeat tomoz. I hope I'm wrong. It's everything crossed for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d risk Oxford beating Rotherham if I could, it’s Fleetwood that troubles me, what with them fighting for achievable survival, what will be will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crookesey said:

I’d risk Oxford beating Rotherham if I could, it’s Fleetwood that troubles me, what with them fighting for achievable survival, what will be will be.

Same but if we miss out they only have themselves to blame, we should be safely into the playoffs or automatic by now. A win today will make things interesting but expecting a draw at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're on a roll now, owls for 3pts over an average WW team , you can't mess it up now, got my money on😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I see a heavy defeat tomoz. I hope I'm wrong. It's everything crossed for me.

Wow are you Rogets side kick 😃😃😃😃

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the ref is aware of Wycombes time wasting tactics and clamps down on them early doors. I haven’t much time for their manager either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 i am worried we stay down,then with derby and barnsley never mind sunderland ipswich ect ,it will be a worry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Wow are you Rogets side kick 😃😃😃😃

Nope. I get 'feelings'.

Sometimes I'm bang on. Sometimes close and sometimes horrendously wrong.

Same as everybody else really.

I still feel the same today, so we'll see.

I had a very strong feeling we'd beat Manure in the Cup Final.

 

Roget is a very astute pundit.

I'm honoured to be mentioned in the same breath as him. 👍🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Same but if we miss out they only have themselves to blame, we should be safely into the playoffs or automatic by now. A win today will make things interesting but expecting a draw at best.

We’re one of the best draws on the coupon, let’s hope that the players come out in a positive mood, draws are no good for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If blunderland get back into the playoffs there the team to avoid except at the final others on your day you can beat them easily...

I predict 1-1 today but have a playoff spot and play the mackems in the final if they make it. 

Other than that a Yorkshire final against the Millers..

 

Edited by Mooks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crookesey said:

We’re one of the best draws on the coupon, let’s hope that the players come out in a positive mood, draws are no good for us.

Depends whether you think second place is on. A draw today wouldn’t be a bad second prize, leaving us in all probability needing only one more point from two games to make the play offs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

Depends whether you think second place is on. A draw today wouldn’t be a bad second prize, leaving us in all probability needing only one more point from two games to make the play offs.

If it’s mathematically possible then it’s on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.