Wycombe V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

10 hours ago, atticus said:

Well , going on what Newcastle fans think of Mike Ashley the American has got to be the better option. Like someone else has posted , gone are the days when the local business man bought the club he supports. 
Football now is a global money making machine with the prem at the heart of it , and us supporters can do nothing about it 

I see a heavy defeat tomoz. I hope I'm wrong. It's everything crossed for me.

I’d risk Oxford beating Rotherham if I could, it’s Fleetwood that troubles me, what with them fighting for achievable survival, what will be will be.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

I’d risk Oxford beating Rotherham if I could, it’s Fleetwood that troubles me, what with them fighting for achievable survival, what will be will be.

Same but if we miss out they only have themselves to blame, we should be safely into the playoffs or automatic by now. A win today will make things interesting but expecting a draw at best.

you're on a roll now, owls for 3pts over an average WW team , you can't mess it up now, got my money on😉

16 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I see a heavy defeat tomoz. I hope I'm wrong. It's everything crossed for me.

Wow are you Rogets side kick 😃😃😃😃

• Haha 1

I hope the ref is aware of Wycombes time wasting tactics and clamps down on them early doors. I haven’t much time for their manager either.

i am worried we stay down,then with derby and barnsley never mind sunderland ipswich ect ,it will be a worry

20 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Wow are you Rogets side kick 😃😃😃😃

Nope. I get 'feelings'.

Sometimes I'm bang on. Sometimes close and sometimes horrendously wrong.

Same as everybody else really.

I still feel the same today, so we'll see.

I had a very strong feeling we'd beat Manure in the Cup Final.

Roget is a very astute pundit.

I'm honoured to be mentioned in the same breath as him. 👍🙂

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Same but if we miss out they only have themselves to blame, we should be safely into the playoffs or automatic by now. A win today will make things interesting but expecting a draw at best.

We’re one of the best draws on the coupon, let’s hope that the players come out in a positive mood, draws are no good for us.

If blunderland get back into the playoffs there the team to avoid except at the final others on your day you can beat them easily...

I predict 1-1 today but have a playoff spot and play the mackems in the final if they make it. 

Other than that a Yorkshire final against the Millers..

Edited by Mooks

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

We’re one of the best draws on the coupon, let’s hope that the players come out in a positive mood, draws are no good for us.

Depends whether you think second place is on. A draw today wouldn’t be a bad second prize, leaving us in all probability needing only one more point from two games to make the play offs.

1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

Depends whether you think second place is on. A draw today wouldn’t be a bad second prize, leaving us in all probability needing only one more point from two games to make the play offs.

If it’s mathematically possible then it’s on.