Sweden Riots.

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Ha, funny.

I know the riots are true as I read all about them on non mainstream media.

I'm only using msm for the benefit of the closed minded type who only read and watch msm 

Hope this clears things up 🙏

But then you'll know mainstream media aren't lying, they are giving the news.

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

How do you get your news ?

Twitter and facebook probably, once you get the algorithm set up nicely you'll keep getting fed similar **** all the time.

50 minutes ago, melthebell said:

But then you'll know mainstream media aren't lying, they are giving the news.

Twitter and facebook probably, once you get the algorithm set up nicely you'll keep getting fed similar **** all the time.

No comment on the riots then Mel?

So let me try & understand this thread.  "The Daddy" asks for views from  Sheffielders, on what is basically a Swedish domestic political problem, which turns into a discussion if where posters get their information from?

I'll respond to the late question poses by "The Faddy", "No comment on the riots then?" 

No because its a Swedish domestic political matter.  When one of their Right-wing starts doing similar in tbe UK, please let us all know.  

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

No comment on the riots then Mel?

I was at work, i didnt have time to read and digest things, now ive had a proper look, so my two penneths

As usual its the right wing trying to do what they do and enjoy doing, cause division, cause hate, cause uproar, which seems to have worked. I read about it on this page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61134734

and took note of a few interesting points

1: -

They said that around 200 people had been involved in the violence, adding they believed it was organised by networks of criminal gangs. Some of the individuals are already known to police and Sweden's security service, Sapo.

What are these criminal gangs? muslim gangs, terrorist gangs, anarchist, organised criminal, anti racist?

2:-

Sunday's violence in Norrkoping came after Rasmus Paludan said he planned to hold a rally there. However, he never showed up in the city.

In a statement posted by his far-right, anti-immigrant Stram Kurs (Hard Line) party, Paludan said he cancelled the rally because Swedish authorities had "shown that they are completely incapable of protecting themselves and me".

So he wasnt there and so the book burning never actually took place?

3:- At the bottom of the article it leads to 3 more stories from 2020 on the book burnings and far right arrests so it does seem pretty prevalent there

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

I was at work, i didnt have time to read and digest things, now ive had a proper look, so my two penneths

As usual its the right wing trying to do what they do and enjoy doing, cause division, cause hate, cause uproar, which seems to have worked. I read about it on this page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61134734

and took note of a few interesting points

1: -

What are these criminal gangs? muslim gangs, terrorist gangs, anarchist, organised criminal, anti racist?

2:-

So he wasnt there and so the book burning never actually took place?

3:- At the bottom of the article it leads to 3 more stories from 2020 on the book burnings and far right arrests so it does seem pretty prevalent there

Interesting.  You didn't have the time to read and digest it yet managed to find time to have yet another pop at me 🙄

I'd tell you to grow up but I doubt you'd have time to read and digest that either. 

Anyway, thanks for contributing 👍

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

So let me try & understand this thread.  "The Daddy" asks for views from  Sheffielders, on what is basically a Swedish domestic political problem, which turns into a discussion if where posters get their information from?

I'll respond to the late question poses by "The Faddy", "No comment on the riots then?" 

No because its a Swedish domestic political matter.  When one of their Right-wing starts doing similar in tbe UK, please let us all know.  

My bold.

Ah, right. It's happening somewhere else in the world so let's not bother discussing it.

Gotcha 👍

59 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Not a fan of the Muslims but I don't support burning the Quran or doing anything else to cause trouble.

Muslims or Islam?

That's a genuine question and I'm not trying to stir the pot.

My reasons for asking is I used to have an issue with Islam and I hate to say it, Muslims in general too.  I didn't see them on an individual level, I tarred them all with the Radical brush. That was a long time ago and I'm happy to say I'm not that man anymore. I still don't like religion of any flavour but I can separate the person from the religion. It took time but i got out and about and met some "scary muslims" who were simply not the people I thought they were. Some have become good friends and  I'm happy that I decided to challenge my own views and look from a different perspective. 

As an atheist to me it's just a book

But that religion expects everyone to play by their rules regardless of what country they are in 

Malmö is now a slum in  a warzone 

And Europe will be the same by the end of the century 

Go check out quality of life indexes for Malmo rather than your ignorant racist fantasies