Holiday Destination

I just came back from a cruise on the Norwegian Fjords.

Stunning.

• Like 1

Yes,  great scenery but I'd rather watch Jane McDonald visiting cold places😊

I like warm climates for holidays but Norway does look magnificent 

38 minutes ago, cressida said:

London or Monaco

Monaco! 👍😉😁

Mrs Tipstaff and I are flying very early morning next week, so I’m hoping there will be no queues or problems at the airport.

1 hour ago, Tipstaff said:

Mrs Tipstaff and I are flying very early morning next week, so I’m hoping there will be no queues or problems at the airport.

Which airport?

Because Manchester is a total hellhole at times, chronically understaffed thanks to phenomenally incompetent management.

2 hours ago, geared said:

Which airport?

Because Manchester is a total hellhole at times, chronically understaffed thanks to phenomenally incompetent management.

MCR  I’m afraid. 🙄😳. It’s after the bank holiday and very early morning, so hopefully things will have calmed down a bit? 

9 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

MCR  I’m afraid. 🙄😳. It’s after the bank holiday and very early morning, so hopefully things will have calmed down a bit? 

From what I understand early morning and Terminal 1 are the problem times, they've got too many flights and too few staff to deal with the number of passengers.

Large numbers of staff left during the pandemic, they didn't bother to replace them in time for the 2022 holiday season which is seeing larger numbers travelling due to the easing of restrictions.

Like you said, you're outside of the bank holiday rush so you should be ok, just;

Arrive in good time, check-in online, pre-print your boarding passes, ensure your passports adhere to the post-Brexit rules. 

Edited by geared
  • Thanks 1

On 25/04/2022 at 18:12, cressida said:

Yes,  great scenery but I'd rather watch Jane McDonald visiting cold places😊

She’s on at the moment in Florida. She rather spoils her programmes now by laughing at any small thing.

22 minutes ago, pattricia said:

She’s on at the moment in Florida. She rather spoils her programmes now by laughing at any small thing.

Mrs Tipstaff does that. I always like to keep her entertained 😙😳😂

• Haha 1