Parson Cross In 2022

Hey all, how is Parson Cross nowadays? Heard about its bad reputation but threads go back 10 years so I want opinions from people who live there now. 

I’m looking to buy a house there on Milnrow.

Thanks everyone!

37 minutes ago, melissamae101 said:

Hey all, how is Parson Cross nowadays? Heard about its bad reputation but threads go back 10 years so I want opinions from people who live there now. 

I’m looking to buy a house there on Milnrow.

Thanks everyone!

It’s fine.    Any trouble is targeted so chances of anything happening to you is very small 

Just off Wordsworth Ave...

Personally, I wouldn't, but that's just based on ppl I know who have lived up there in the past 5 years or so...

Thanks both. I used to live in Manor Park and everyone was telling me how bad it is and I actually enjoyed my time there. So now I am trying not to listen to stereotypes but to take advice from people that lived there.

Useful to know 👍🏼

13 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

Just off Wordsworth Ave...

Personally, I wouldn't, but that's just based on ppl I know who have lived up there in the past 5 years or so...

Could you tell me in more detail what others have experienced there in the past 5 years ?

Hi, we near there, on Colley, been here for over 10 years and like many areas there are good/ bad bits.

We have never had any problems and we have good neighbours all round us which is an added bonus.

Looking at the house prices around the area and how they've shot up, it seems to be the place to buy at the moment (alongside most of S5). 3 bed and with a drive, you're looking at between £170-200k now from looking on Rightmove. Crazy to think this time last year the said houses we're selling for between £110-140k!

You might be on to a winner, especially with the new developments that they're building throughout Parson Cross that look to be increasing the house prices in the area.