Boris And Carrie Johnson Fined For Party Gate Along With Rishi Sunak

Should Boris resign?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris resign?

54 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Well, will Johnson and Sunak resign or just ignore it?   They have treated the people of this country with contempt, do as I say not as I do.

Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak to be fined over lockdown parties - BBC News

just ignore it pay the fine its all over nothing to see here, ffs much more important things to worry about in this world!

• Like 1

I’ve no doubt what ever fines they have to pay they will claim it back as expenses 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

just ignore it pay the fine its all over nothing to see here, ffs much more important things to worry about in this world!

100% agree with you

21 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

I totally agree.

Mrs J still brazening it out, saying she believed she was acting within the rules!

Brass neck or what!  Entitled, cosseted, arrogant.

39 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

22 minutes ago, cressida said:

100% agree with you

16 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I totally agree.

so you dont think this escapade has eroded TRUST, HONESTY, COMPASSION, MORALITY in this government?

How can we trust them with these "far more important things going on in the world" when they cant even be trusted to not hold parties for a few months and break their own rules, they brought in?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Exactly correct.  The truth is the fixed penalty fine issued is no worse than getting a fixed penalty fine for doing 34 mile a hour in 30 Mile Zone and accepting the fine rather than  going to the hassle of appealing  even though you don't believe you were speeding.

apart from in this case they created the rules we all were abiding by, except for them, so morally its far far worse and sows the seeds of distrust

• Like 1

Governments (of whatever persuasion) have always ignored the 'rules' when it suits them, so no real difference there - and I've not trusted them for at least 50 years of my life.

34 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Governments (of whatever persuasion) have always ignored the 'rules' when it suits them, so no real difference there - and I've not trusted them for at least 50 years of my life.

Couldn't have put it better.

All after the big chair, nothing else matters. They'll all use any tactic possible to sit in it!

If Boris resigns he will be able to go plenty of parties, Kids always love to entertained by a Clown. :hihi:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes he and Sunak should resign.

Johnson, in his statement, said he accepts 'responsibility', and knows that people who sacrificed so much will be fuming.

However, now isn't the time for resigning, or behaving like he knows what responsibility means.

Now is the time to cling on, like a piece of fecal matter to hairs on a butt, and stink the place out.