Sign in to follow this  

Shirecliffe Secondary School Soccer Team

hi went to shirecliffe secondary between 1963/67 and played for the football team anybody on here play during this period

We played Shirecliffe in the Sandersons Trophy final 1966.

think that was the year below us and got a feeling i went to the final what school were you ?

22 minutes ago, Ken brocklehurs said:

think that was the year below us and got a feeling i went to the final what school were you ?

Southey Green,played centre forward,Shirecliffes no 5 was a lad called Watts who I went to Fifth Park Grammar with.

actually got it wrong it would be year above us where did you live dobby anywhere near magnet ? i lived on penrith road shirecliffe bang opposite shirecliffe junior school

17 Southey Hill,we won the cup 1-0,England won the world cup,Owls let us down that year losing to Everton

Memories of the Clegg Shield semi final in 1962 at the Ball Inn Ground. I played for Newfield v Shirecliffe.

Shirecliffe were 3 up and we came back to beat them 5-3

billy mcall might have been in that team runningman left winger who signed for wednesday ginger hair