Warnock Retires.

All the best wishes  to him for the future.

A top Manager and a top Blades fan.

A very good Manager with a proven track record.

Edited by prince al

Started at the bottom and made it to the Premier League with a record eight promotions along the way. His work ethic is second to none. He’s been a greengrocer, a chiropodist, and I think I read somewhere that he qualified as a ref. Get your feet up for a bit, Neil.

I don't believe him, he'll be back🤣 a good manager, it would of been interesting if he had ended up taking the managers job with us. He always seemed to enjoy the banter between us when it was the Derby.

My Uncle got the Gainsborough job when Warnock left and then he went to Burton as his assistant until Warnock left and then he took Burton over as Manager, he got them to Wembley for the first time in their history.

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Started at the bottom and made it to the Premier League with a record eight promotions along the way. His work ethic is second to none. He’s been a greengrocer, a chiropodist, and I think I read somewhere that he qualified as a ref. Get your feet up for a bit, Neil.

He was on the sky channel Saturday and when Jeff asked him an opinion he didn’t hear him as he was listening to the last few minutes of Blades vBournemouth,a Blade through and through.

Warnock retired - heard it a few times!

He's a football bloke - he breathes, he's involved!

The next time a job comes up you will  hear Neil say " my wife as always wanted to live there" hoping to get an interview.

It will have to be something that he has always wanted or never expected.

Comes to us all eventually. Good luck Neil

Didn't like him when he managed them but got to admire the bloke, had a great career and is the type of proper old school manager we won't see again, hope he has an enjoyable and lengthy retirement.

Burnley just sack Dyche,would Neil comeback again to help Burnley until they get a new boss in