Mk Dons V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

44 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

True he's giving them everything,not keen on Dunkley.

Inc an extra 12 minutes…..

Darling should have been off.

3 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Darling should have been off.

Elbow into Dunkleys face, should have gone for that.

Great 1st half, good shape, high press, Berahino on from the start,thought FDB had a very good game, super strike from Bazza, but barely threatened after the break, lot of tired bodies and minds at this stage of the season.

Great result tonight…first 30 minutes Wednesday were magnificent…any other result would have been an injustice….another 3 points Tuesday night would be very nice ….

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Congrats guys....easy 3pts against Crewe = play off place near enough nailed on 👍..

1 minute ago, Mooks said:

Congrats guys....easy 3pts against Crewe = play off place near enough nailed on 👍..

I'd never use easy and Wednesday in the same sentence with our games but we should and need to beat Crewe.

WELL top class,made hard work of it,but its a win move on

Not seen the game sadly but have seen the goals, Bannan's was a stunner, I had a sneaky feeling we could win this as we tend to play better against the better side, fantastic win and a great tonic for the bank holiday weekend, make mine a double. 🙂

Not mathematical out of winning the league 1 title and going up as champions 

A brilliant result Rotherham fans of the top Yorkshire club in league 1 will be over the moon.

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not seen the game sadly but have seen the goals, Bannan's was a stunner, I had a sneaky feeling we could win this as we tend to play better against the better side, fantastic win and a great tonic for the bank holiday weekend, make mine a double. 🙂

We played really well 1st half but their goal just before half time gave them hope,when Dean went off it was backs to the wall and with the ref giving them a twelfth man it was difficult,we held on and it’s a great 3 points but injuries will make it difficult in the run in,Crewe at home,bottom and relegated!remember it’s Wednesday.

• Like 1

At last Darren Moore did not go onto is defending tactics after scoring the first goal at that a cost us losing a lot of ponts this season,Bannan at last put a corner in properly for Gregorys goal,and then the Super 40 yarder was just Brilliant,and deserves the goal of the season award,bet a lot of fans were worried when they found out Hutchinson and Loungo were missing,but the team played well without in the side