Where To Find Plug Plant Veg?

I used to get plug plants from Richard plants nr Chesterfield - great value but they have ceased trading :(

Been to a couple of garden centres (you know the ones, they have more space for gifts and tea shop than veg) and the prices seemed a lot, eg £3 for 3 plugs, where I would have paid that for 12 at Richards. If I had known we would have started with seeds much earlier but its too late now

Anyone point me at somewhere selling  affordable plug veg please

Morrisons have some, the ones at Meadowhead looked quite healthy, sprouts, cabbage, chard, chilli. Tomatos probably come along a bit later.

Got toms and peppers in Wilkinsons at Crystal Peaks 

I can give you the number for two  nurseries, but I don't know what they have.

Swallownest 01142872532

Fullwoods Rotherham  01709551056

It's not too late to sow most things, give it a go not much to lose .

Some allotment sites have plant sales, we’ve had plants from Hagg Lane allotment hut which is open to the general public on Sunday morning’s, Morley Street allotment hut does the same as well. Like Thorpist above says, you can still sow your own stuff and it’s a lot more satisfying growing your own veg from seed.

3 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Some allotment sites have plant sales, we’ve had plants from Hagg Lane allotment hut which is open to the general public on Sunday morning’s, Morley Street allotment hut does the same as well. Like Thorpist above says, you can still sow your own stuff and it’s a lot more satisfying growing your own veg from seed.

Agree about sowing your own stuff . Only started a few toms this year . Tried some veg last year and failed , so mainly sticking to flowers now , dont do to bad with them