Local Elections 2022

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

Link doesn't work.

Yes it does.

Click on the "SCCList2022.xls " link at the top when its open (or just click that link to the left) and a spreadsheet will open.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Should have known elections are looming , saw the lesser spotted Betts running up and down our road last week. It’s usually seen around election time , then hibernates for a few years 

• Haha 2

its a hard choice,but theres not main party as we stand is there?

Even if the Libdems do win it will be a case of  "meet the new Boss same as the old Boss"

Are Sheffield City Council still operating the 'committee' model? (which I believe is akin to PR, but I could be wrong,) and I believe was brought in after the last elections.

I haven't heard much about it lately. Has it worked?

Thats probably because it was sold as an amazing idea but the reality is its just the same outcomes as what went before.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Are Sheffield City Council still operating the 'committee' model? (which I believe is akin to PR, but I could be wrong,) and I believe was brought in after the last elections.

I haven't heard much about it lately. Has it worked?

I don't think it gets implemented until later this year

Next month I think from reading this https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/your-city-council/council-operates

Edited by saywhatnow
Found a link

I noted from the Council comms that no Tories have their address listed but quoted as living within the electoral boundaries. I presume most may not be local to where they're standing?