Trouble With Pms On Facebook.

Hope someone can help me with my problem. I’m a member of Facebook and after messing around downloading a photo from an email to a friend in a pm on Facebook, I found that after awhile, I could only receive messages  but could not reply or send a new one of my own. I think I’ve clicked on something that I shouldn’t but cannot rectify this problem. I wonder if any of you clever guys or gals on here can give me any advice on how to rectify this problem ? It may sort itself out eventually but it may not.

26 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Hope someone can help me with my problem. I’m a member of Facebook and after messing around downloading a photo from an email to a friend in a pm on Facebook, I found that after awhile, I could only receive messages  but could not reply or send a new one of my own. I think I’ve clicked on something that I shouldn’t but cannot rectify this problem. I wonder if any of you clever guys or gals on here can give me any advice on how to rectify this problem ? It may sort itself out eventually but it may not.

Can't help you with that Pat...

Mind you I do visit your FB page occasionally to see if your behaving yourself..

That's got you guessing...

10 hours ago, Padders said:

Can't help you with that Pat...

Mind you I do visit your FB page occasionally to see if your behaving yourself..

That's got you guessing...

It’s ok the FB pms are back to normal now.! You visit my fb page occasionally ? I should hope so as you are one of my fb friends. However I am as pure as the driven slush so I’m always behaving myself !