Bolton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

WELL OFF TO BOLTON

need another win ,what do you guys think?

Our home record is fantastic, one of the best across all four leagues but we've drawn too many away, Bolton are mid table with nothing to play for so I think we could snatch this one.

28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Our home record is fantastic, one of the best across all four leagues but we've drawn too many away, Bolton are mid table with nothing to play for so I think we could snatch this one.

while your'e predicting, whats your guess for how many of the crowd will collapse from myocarditis brought on by the Covid vaccine?

19 minutes ago, melthebell said:

while your'e predicting, whats your guess for how many of the crowd will collapse from myocarditis brought on by the Covid vaccine?

I'm pretty sure there's a thread devoted to questions like this without polluting the football thread with your childlike innocence.

Guest sibon
23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm pretty sure there's a thread devoted to questions like this without polluting the football thread with your childlike innocence.

Excellent idea. Maybe you could make sure that you don't continue to post any of that **** on this section either

The Sun today showing a video of a woman getting hit with Wigan v Bolton fans,as more trouble occuring nowdays  between fans,so watch out for those going to Bolton on Saturday,just wish Keiran Lee was playing to get some applause from The Owls fans,as him and Bannan were Brilliant in midfield and scored some super goals and took pressure away from the strikers,wish we had him now as were missing a goal scoring midfielder

Once it becomes apparent the owls are a superior team then Bolton will go on the defensive 

So I think 0-0

On 02/04/2022 at 18:12, bassett one said:

WELL OFF TO BOLTON

need another win ,what do you guys think?

Hope you’re not going until the weekend ? Bolton not the best for a weeks holiday 

Wednesdays away form is very mediocre, on their day Bolton can take sides apart, they lost Afolayan, one of their big players to an injury midweek so he may not make the game. A draw looks the most likely result here.

Aaron Morley was a player I was hoping wed sign, doing well at Bolton, hes a player for the future and for a meagre fee (100K plus add ons) from Rochdale, alas wed no funds.

• Like 1

If we’re serious about finishing in the top six ..you really need to be picking your best team & sticking with it …draws are no good at this stage 

& tomorrow is a difficult game…thankfully no Kieran Lee to contend with …

Speaking to a fella in the pub last week who is a Leeds fan about the huge away following planned for the up and coming game against Bolton 

He did say yes 5000 travelling fans is impressive, but Leeds would not only have 5000 fans in the away end, but have another 500 fans on the stadium roof watching the match