Tram Disruptions

16 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Blinkered? Merely giving my experience of using travel planners in the past mate.

A pity that you are so quick to  speak with out knowledge, this is a conversation about Supertram and SYPTE not other operators and as above I said it showed normal service just like the dot matrix and on board the tram(including that it was under the impression it was at Rotherham Central when it was at Meadowhall) . Perhaps you should have a look at the SYPTE journey planner

I have in the past complained that the SYPTE journey planner did not show the changes when there was planned engineering work on the tram their argument being that people would be aware because they had pubicised it forgetting completely that the people using the journey planner were the most unlikely to know or that they were using it specifically because they were aware and wanted to plan their journey

17 hours ago, fools said:

The vanity project doesn't seem to be going too well if that feed is anything to go by, perhaps we should rip the unsightly infrastructure up and move to buses, chuck in a few electric ones for the green lobby, powered by the same polluting gas that the trams are.

My friend the issue is not the trams it is the management of stagecoach and the PTE

19 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Blinkered? Merely giving my experience of using travel planners in the past mate.

The world is bigger than just you. You are not god or everything and there are many people who experience something differently.

I use travel planners and the first bus app gives online live information and often even shows where the bus is now. Supertram app uses timetables.

Just now, dutch said:

The world is bigger than just you. You are not god or everything and there are many people who experience something differently.

I use travel planners and the first bus app gives online live information and often even shows where the bus is now. Supertram app uses timetables.

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie

Idiot 

Still no trams past Beighton after a fault nearly two weeks ago. Is this reasonable? Also no trams past Sheffield  station Friday to Monday 

On 13/04/2022 at 10:01, BigAl1 said:

My friend the issue is not the trams it is the management of stagecoach and the PTE

Concentrate on the bigger picture.

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Still no trams past Beighton after a fault nearly two weeks ago. Is this reasonable? Also no trams past Sheffield  station Friday to Monday 

Depends on the cause I imagine. Maybe replacement parts are required. If so, current supply chain issues will likely mean much longer delivery times.

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

Depends on the cause I imagine. Maybe replacement parts are required. If so, current supply chain issues will likely mean much longer delivery times.

Ah that’s ok then 

11 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

One might have thought that unless something completely out of the blue that spare parts would be avaialble