Tram Disruptions

Just to let anyone know. All trams on blue route to Halfway now turning round at Donetsk Way  . I think it started last night . Don’t know why  . When I go to website it directs me to Twitter and I’m not on that . Just found out , it’s powerline problems again 😠

Edited by hackey lad

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Just to let anyone know. All trams on blue route to Halfway now turning round at Donetsk Way  . I think it started last night . Don’t know why  . When I go to website it directs me to Twitter and I’m not on that . Just found out , it’s powerline problems again 😠

Overhead wires fell down again. Only the 5th time in the last 12 months across the system.

Must be poor maintenance!

53 minutes ago, Michael_N said:

Overhead wires fell down again. Only the 5th time in the last 12 months across the system.

Definitely. Been told no trams past Donetsk Way until Wednesday. Very poorly run network 

It does need a review and I would agree in part with LovePotion.  It does serve only part of the city.  The main route (Chesterfield Road / London Road) has mostly been overlooked.  Never mind though eh,?, we have more nicely painted cycle lanes to pacify the 'private motor vehicle haters' in the city. 🙄

Guest busdriver1
15 hours ago, Michael_N said:

Tram 118 is currently stuck at Westfield tram stop after pulling down the wires there.  No further comment 🙂 

6 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

It does need a review and I would agree in part with LovePotion.  It does serve only part of the city.  The main route (Chesterfield Road / London Road) has mostly been overlooked.  Never mind though eh,?, we have more nicely painted cycle lanes to pacify the 'private motor vehicle haters' in the city. 🙄

The Nottingham tram network only covers parts of Nottingham.

The Manchester tram network only covers parts of Manchester

The West Midlands Metro is only one line covering parts of the West Midlands

The Newcastle Metro only covers parts of Newcastle.

The Glasgow underground is only one circular line covering a small section of the city.

Should all those systems be torn up as well? 😂

The tram lines are being replaced at the bottom of Granville Rd today so it can hardly be running normally. As told to me by a bus driver.

47 minutes ago, Norbert said:

The tram lines are being replaced at the bottom of Granville Rd today so it can hardly be running normally. As told to me by a bus driver.

That was just on Sunday 

Now you are just being very silly.

No trams between Shalesmoor and Cathedral due to a RTC on Glossop Road last night.

Edited by Annie Bynnol