Mp Comes Out As Transgender

Said it before & will say it again.  It doesn't matter what you care to designate yourself in life, if anyone digs your bones up a few decades later the all they'll say is "We've found a man or we've found a woman" or "The headstone says Doris Bloggs but it's a bloke's body in here?" 

• Thanks 1

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, West 77 said:

Also they mentioned something about a term called "sexual racists" which apparently is what Stonewall call  lesbian women who don't want to have relationships with women who used to be men. 

Absolute nonsense isn’t it. 

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Just been watching Talk TV presented by Julia Hartley-Brewer and they were talking about a woman who pretended to be a man in order to have sex with several women.  She has been found guilty of assault because of the deception.  Also they mentioned something about a term called "sexual racists" which apparently is what Stonewall call  lesbian women who don't want to have relationships with women who used to be men. 

The issue that gave the term some recent attention was the response of Nancy Kelly, Stonewall head, to this BBC article: 'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'.  She said that the 'cotton ceiling' was 'analogous to sexual racism', with the implication that lesbians in the traditional sense - women who are same-sex attracted - are transphobic because they are not attracted to transwomen (including those who retain their masculine physical and sexual characteristics but identify as female and lesbian).

It seems a tad... regressive to essentially redefine female homosexuality as 'same-gender attraction', such that same-sex attracted women can be labelled as bigots for not being attracted to male sexual characteristics.

29 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I couldn't agree more.  It's ludicrous lesbian women are being targeted because they only want to have relationships with other lesbian  women who were born female.  This Stonewall organisation is supposed to support groups such as lesbian women. 

I agree with you.  I think we must be in end times.

44 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Absolute nonsense isn’t it. 

Yes, I imagine most of the output of Talk TV is.

To be honest I’m bloody sick of the whole trans, polyamory, pan sexual circus. I don’t care what consenting adults get up to behind closed doors, good luck to them all if it makes them happy. But for gods sake this must be the most over promoted subject on the internet. Probably by the perpetually offended right on brigade and social media at its finest. It’s a fad, it’s the latest way for kids to rebel and a goldmine for virtue signallers. My mates 12 year old daughter decided she was a lesbian last year, now she’s 13 and not a lesbian apparently. What a load of old cobblers. Fact, most blokes are blokes and fancy women, most women are women and fancy blokes. Not everyone, just the huge majority that are responsible for the survival of the human race.

• Thanks 3

Update on this story - Tory MP Jamie Wallis banned from driving…..  He was seen running away wearing a black leather mini skirt, tight top, pearl necklace and high heeled shoes. Perhaps that’s the type of ‘woman’ he aspires to be. Stark similarities with AGP.

35 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I know real ladies who wear high heeled shoes that don't drive wearing them. Perhaps it was the high heeled shoes which was the reason why the transvestite crashed his car.

It's a shame that this MP isn't running for the leadership of the Conservative Party.

He certainly presents a lot saner than some of the fruit loops standing, and most likely has much better judgement than the gormless gammons who voted in the current PM.

Edited by Mister M

On 26/05/2022 at 21:50, Jim117 said:

To be honest I’m bloody sick of the whole trans, polyamory, pan sexual circus. I don’t care what consenting adults get up to behind closed doors, good luck to them all if it makes them happy. But for gods sake this must be the most over promoted subject on the internet. Probably by the perpetually offended right on brigade and social media at its finest. It’s a fad, it’s the latest way for kids to rebel and a goldmine for virtue signallers. My mates 12 year old daughter decided she was a lesbian last year, now she’s 13 and not a lesbian apparently. What a load of old cobblers. Fact, most blokes are blokes and fancy women, most women are women and fancy blokes. Not everyone, just the huge majority that are responsible for the survival of the human race.

My bold. 

Oh God no.  Forget about the economy, cost of living crisis, etc.  Expect all the current Conservative candidates & any other prominent politician to to be asked the most important 'Gotcha!' question of the current age, "What in your view is a woman?" 

Edited by Baron99

1 hour ago, Jomie said:

Update on this story - Tory MP Jamie Wallis banned from driving…..  He was seen running away wearing a black leather mini skirt, tight top, pearl necklace and high heeled shoes. Perhaps that’s the type of ‘woman’ he aspires to be. Stark similarities with AGP.

He is obviously unsuitable to be an MP.

He should be forced to retire on health grounds, he reminds me of Jarrad O'Mara.

1 hour ago, Jomie said:

Hahaha, that wasn't mentioned on the news.

16 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Hahaha, that wasn't mentioned on the news.

It's outrageous!

Dowager pearls, with a black leather mini, and stilleto heels?

An unforgivable fashion faux pas!

Edited by trastrick