Playing Tablet Through Tv

I have a Samsung tabA, and I'm wondering if it is possible to play video/you tube etc through my television  via bluetooth, does anyone know?

I've not tried, but if your tabA is anything like mine - 3 year old? - I would think the battery would run out before the video finished! 

I ise a tab A regularly to play youtube videos and Amazon Prime programmes using a Google Chromecast. 

Yes I use a chromecast too with my chromebook.

Thanks for the replys👍

Chrome Cast or Amazon Firestick for casting.
Just have the Tab plugged in all the while to power. I had a TabA and enjoyed it for the more demanding Android gaming, also with a Sim slot good for gaming abroad with free roaming (when we used to have free roaming).

If you have a smart TV it should already let you cast YouTube videos to it tbh. 

You havent told us what type of TV you have.

I don't have a smart tv btw

Really the only way you can do it is to buy a chrome-cast or similar, and do it wirelessly via that, but only certain apps will allow streaming to the TV

Or, use a Laptop and plug it into your TV with chrome browser etc, (but then you might as well just use the laptop instead of tablet for the content)