Sheffield Wednesday V Afc Wimbldon

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

How can any one lick that , Im a non starter , I  Once saw Chris Froome win Tour de France though.  and rode wi Tom Simpson up Baslow Hill . Also had a drink wi  Bo Didley  in a bar in LA  , but the real deal I can't tell thi about because tha will think I'm broooooanging  and I leave that to thee .  Some Unitedite  called  papalazeroo. ???????? ses ont other thread that I am full of crap ,well I can't lick that ,   LOL  don't do personal insults its not nice ./,.

Oh and I forgot my Sister played for England ladies football team.

Stop playing the victim my Shrink says thanks for passing his number on.

Hi Cuttsie, please expand on the fact you rode up Baslow Hill with Tom Simpson.

How long was that for ?

Perhaps Tom wasn't feeling too well or was you on a motor bike ?

I think the truth is being stretched !

Put me and other interested  cyclists right please

Thanks from a guy who knows what cycling up Baslow Hill is really like especially when you have already cycled 60 miles

32 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Hi Cuttsie, please expand on the fact you rode up Baslow Hill with Tom Simpson.

How long was that for ?

Perhaps Tom wasn't feeling too well or was you on a motor bike ?

I think the truth is being stretched !

Put me and other interested  cyclists right please

Thanks from a guy who knows what cycling up Baslow Hill is really like especially when you have already cycled 60 miles

I know when it was I have cycled with many pro cyclists in my time training in Majorca with some as well, 60 miles that was an evening training ride. A good run was over a 100  on a Sunday some times Cleethorpes and back . As says d don’t care if you believe me or not ‘still out on

my bike most days at my age so toodle ooh

Ps done Baslow  and the rest with most of the Sheffield semi pro riders were in the late 50’s along with Slinney. Who posts a n here his son in law rode the Tour de France as well

Edited by cuttsie

Good on you Pal plenty of respect.

Never been in that game myself but did know Criss Walkers family he was once King of the hills. Raliiegh Reality I think his team was from Aston they owned beauty shops.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I know when it was I have cycled with many pro cyclists in my time training in Majorca with some as well, 60 miles that was an evening training ride. A good run was over a 100  on a Sunday some times Cleethorpes and back . As says d don’t care if you believe me or not ‘still out on

my bike most days at my age so toodle ooh

Ps done Baslow  and the rest with most of the Sheffield semi pro riders were in the late 50’s along with Slinney. Who posts a n here his son in law rode the Tour de France as well

Thanks cuttsie for an honest reply, fair enough, I underestimated your cycling experience !

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

Thanks cuttsie for an honest reply, fair enough, I underestimated your cycling experience !

He got a puncture outside the lane he's never forgiven us......

• Haha 1