Collins Family And That Huge Memorial !

12 minutes ago, Cade Foster said:

The grandkids are irrelevant to this that's just emotional blackmail.

I don't care if he lived and loved  for his family he caused harm to other family's or does only his family matter. Do you not care about other family's he has wrecked havoc upon. 

He was scum no two ways about it, I don't get why you keep defending him.

Hmmm... :huh:

I think some of us have a very good idea! ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I think some of us have a very good idea! ;)

Well I didn't want to say, but suspect the same.

There’s no emotional blackmail involved I’m just stating that whilst that family is being called scum, there’s little kids in that family that are not scum.  It doesn’t matter if it’s a traveller family or any other family the same applies.  Yes he did wrong and yes those people he did wrong to had families who I do feel for but why call all his family scum when they’re not.  I’m not defending him but there’s not only him that’s robbed the elderly etc.  

Edited by katekate

Noone is calling little kids scum however he was scum and deserves to be called that, his wife and kids are threatening violence because they didn't get their own way, so they are scum.

Why should I respect his family and him  they certainly haven't earnt any.

There is others who have robbed the elderly and yes they are scum but that is whataboutery as this  conversation is about him.

Are you a traveller Kate as you seem heavily involved.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, katekate said:

Sometimes wish I was!

Bizzare, I wouldn't want to be,  I still don't get why you are defending them to the hilt if you aren't.

Edited by Cade Foster

Was this gentleman a philanthropist or a sponsor of great charitable deeds? 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, prince al said:

Was this gentleman a philanthropist or a sponsor of great charitable deeds? 

Well if we are having a king of Sheffield it would be John Burkhill who does the charitable deeds.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Cade Foster said:

Well if we are having a king of Sheffield it would be John Burkhill who does the charitable deeds.

Oh yes now that is very true.. I wonder what his grave stone will be like, of course long live John 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, katekate said:

There’s no emotional blackmail involved I’m just stating that whilst that family is being called scum, there’s little kids in that family that are not scum.  It doesn’t matter if it’s a traveller family or any other family the same applies.  Yes he did wrong and yes those people he did wrong to had families who I do feel for but why call all his family scum when they’re not.  I’m not defending him but there’s not only him that’s robbed the elderly etc.  

Actually if you spend a few minutes Googling 'Collins Court Sheffield' you'll see that other members of the Collins extended family were just like him. One got stabbed to death in Killamarsh last year after assaulting a woman, others have records for defrauding pensioners like 'king' himself.

15 hours ago, Cade Foster said:

40 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

Oh yes now that is very true.. I wonder what his grave stone will be like, of course long live John 

Hope he doesn't go for quite a while, but,  when he does It would have to be something in Lime Green Marble.

- planning permission approved of course :mrgreen: .

See the source image

Keep up the GOOD work.

• Like 3

Now that's what a true King of Sheffield looks like, fantastic bloke.

• Like 6