Collins Family And That Huge Memorial !

I put a wooden cross on my Nans plot in 2011 who died in 1947 I put a little plaque on with her name and DOD because it was an unmarked grave, a paupers grave.

It was only a couple of feet high and the SCC removed it.

Edited by Cody's Granddad
added
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I know that but why did the council not get involved while it was being built ?

The people who work in graveyards have nowt to do with planning, at a guess, and assumed permission had been given?

The thing even has CCTV for crying out loud, have they run an electricity cable to it? If so, from where? Or is it solar powered?

Edited by HeHasRisen

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The people who work in graveyards have nowt to do with planning, at a guess, and assumed permission had been given?

The thing even has CCTV for crying out loud, have they run an electricity cable to it? If so, from where? Or is it solar powered?

It's also got lights and a jukebox, apparently, so it must have got power from somewhere. Probably wired off the nearest lamp post

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Good morning Lord,

I think it did say 'Solar powered Juke box 🎵.

Other than that nearest Railway 'll have plenty of cable that can be liberated :roll: .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cody's Granddad said:

I put a wooden cross on my Nans plot in 2011 who died in 1947 I put a little plaque on with her name and DOD because it was an unmarked grave, a paupers grave.

It was only a couple of feet high and the SCC removed it.

It's disgusting they just do that without even saying first.  

If this monstrosity doesn't get removed it's clear authorities think these rules don't apply  to certain people and it stinks!

• Like 2

Afternoon and a big thanks for all your comments after I had started this thread.

I could tell you  things about the Collins family that could get the cops knocking on my door.

Be very careful criticising them outside of this forum which I presume they don't read, actually only a few of them can read !!

Do you want some work doing on your house, for heavens sake don't employ any of them.

Any of them sell pegs? Need some new ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Any of them sell pegs? Need some new ones.

Lucky heather anyone . Now it turns out the council have changed their tune and said no planning permission was given for this monstrosity .  Any guesses when it will be taken down ?

People criticising the council on this issue are forgetting some important things. staff are scared of the Colin’s family: they are threatened and their families are threatened if they attempt to stop them. It’s been going on for years.  Please don’t make glib statements. People do not want to stand up to these people as they are genuinely fearful for what will happen if they do. 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Lucky heather anyone . Now it turns out the council have changed their tune and said no planning permission was given for this monstrosity .  Any guesses when it will be taken down ?

In what way has the council changed its tune?

5 minutes ago, Fredderick said:

People criticising the council on this issue are forgetting some important things. staff are scared of the Colin’s family: they are threatened and their families are threatened if they attempt to stop them. It’s been going on for years.  Please don’t make glib statements. People do not want to stand up to these people as they are genuinely fearful for what will happen if they do. 

Seriously?