E Mail Address Not Recognised

I tried to apply for a bus pass yesterday but when I put in my email address I have 3,it said it wasn't a correct one I have used all 3 for many years. This is on my Samsung 10" tablet, I tried it on my Amazon fire tablet and didn't have this problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I can send emails using all 3 with no problem on the Samsung. Hope I have explained it ok. Thanks Alan

18 minutes ago, alan p said:

I tried to apply for a bus pass yesterday but when I put in my email address I have 3,it said it wasn't a correct one I have used all 3 for many years. This is on my Samsung 10" tablet, I tried it on my Amazon fire tablet and didn't have this problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I can send emails using all 3 with no problem on the Samsung. Hope I have explained it ok. Thanks Alan

Is it using a capital letter at the beginning? Or anywhere in the address?

Can you link us to the website to see if its an error everyone is getting, or just you?

mytsy.travelsouthyorkshire.com. There are no capitals in my email addresses.

Thank you for getting back to me. Alan

OK, that leads to a login page. Is it not just possible you are putting the wrong password in?

No it was saying that the email address wasn't a valid one before I put in a password.

3 minutes ago, alan p said:

No it was saying that the email address wasn't a valid one before I put in a password.

Have tried putting in various things in the email field (no @ symbol, capital letters, a leading space) and not once does it tell me the email address is invalid when I then move to inputting the password.

Have you tried using a different browser? 

Hello HeHasRisen, I have just tried using a different browser and it worked fine. I also tried using Google Chrome again and that now working ok. It seems that its corrected itself. Thanks again for your help Alan

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Have tried putting in various things in the email field (no @ symbol, capital letters, a leading space) and not once does it tell me the email address is invalid when I then move to inputting the password.

Have you tried using a different browser? 

Another satisfied customer HHR.

Well done pal :thumbsup:

Just a late comment adding to this resolved thread ..... CAPS make no difference in email addresses.

CGKSheff@sheffFORUM. co uk  will go through as would cgksheff@ShEfFfOrUm.CO.uk

👍👍