Trophy Cups And Medals Manufacturers In Sheffield

I am being questioned about the origin of the trophy cups and medals I sell online with people increasingly asking for locally made cast metal cups.

Many of the awards available are resin figures and pressed medals made in China.

Are there any large or small casting businesses in Sheffield making or prepared to make plated cast trophy cups?

A small but high volume manufacturer is required for producing pressed value medals or high quality 3D design bespoke medals.

its the cost though that may be a problem,they used to use silver for trophys ,but thats expensive,but i agree you see loads of tat trophys on the carboot,we used to say years ago at pool presentations,hand them out and its carboot in 2 years,shame,would be better to make quality and pass on to next winner,better for the planet

⬆️ Reported

EDIT:

It's not the post above that I reported, it's the one that's already been removed!
ForumBot appears to have forgotten to remove my post with it!

Edited by Mr Bloke