R.I.Ps From Yesterday (5)

OK instead of loads of threads thought i'd sadly do one, seems to be a lot died yesterday that i am familliar with :(

In order of announcement

Andy Remic (online friend of mine, Retro computer game maker, documentary film maker and author) finally succumbed to his cancer after a few years.

Nicky Tesco (former vocalist and founder of punk band The Members, featured on their first 2 albums and the early classic singles)

MC Skibadee (Jungle / Drum and bass legend)

Robert Hedge (Former drummer of Norwich punk band braindance)

Bob Butler (Bassist with anarcho punks Thatcher on acid and Schwartzenegger (with Steve Ignorant)

Deaths definitely been busy yesterday and today

Edited by melthebell

Yes, I doubt any of those deserve a thread on their own, I suspect less than 2% of forum members have heard of any of them.

No offence. RIP and all that.

Edited by HeHasRisen

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, I doubt any of those deserve a thread on their own, I suspect less than 2% of forum members have heard of any of them.

yeah thats why i put em all together, just seems to be rather a lot in a 24 hour period :(

16 hours ago, melthebell said:

OK instead of loads of threads thought i'd sadly do one, seems to be a lot died yesterday that i am familliar with :(

In order of announcement

Andy Remic (online friend of mine, Retro computer game maker, documentary film maker and author) finally succumbed to his cancer after a few years.

Nicky Tesco (former vocalist and founder of punk band The Members, featured on their first 2 albums and the early classic singles)

MC Skibadee (Jungle / Drum and bass legend)

Robert Hedge (Former drummer of Norwich punk band braindance)

Bob Butler (Bassist with anarcho punks Thatcher on acid and Schwartzenegger (with Steve Ignorant)

Deaths definitely been busy yesterday and today

I don't know any of them, but they sure sound like the type of guy's who enjoyed life to the full while they could.

Thanks for sharing Mel.

RIP all of the above & thoughts to those they left behind.

19 hours ago, melthebell said:

yeah thats why i put em all together, just seems to be rather a lot in a 24 hour period :(

Who's died today?

Im so excited for your uplifting daily bulletin of death 👍

On 28/02/2022 at 17:15, HeHasRisen said:

No offense. Yeah I'll be sure to tell Andy's kids that if they happen to stumble across this.

Google him and you might find that there is a huge community of people who will disagree with your delightful comment. You know you could have just said nothing... 

Linda Remic (Andy's wife) 

• Like 2

On 28/02/2022 at 17:15, HeHasRisen said:

That’s true, no idea who they are.