Sheffield Wednesday V Burton Albion

Just now, cuttsie said:

severn up . all this entertainment must be mocking thi badly .

Not really, lower league is irrelevant to us at this time.

Enjoying watching  it though.

i know a day out is good ,but going up that way means catch up with buying players,would be nice to come 2nd and work from there

Wednesday look good going forward but flakey in defence, 5-2 anyway so well done.

another win and move on to the next game well we have ha ha

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Wuff Wuff Mr. Bassett,

I don't know why you feel the need to speak out,

I'm sure most posters on the football section will agree with me that your contributions on various threads are most welcome..

Congratulations on the fund raising, I'm sure the good people of Low Edges appreciate your hard work....

Best wishes on the health front Mr. B.

Up the Owls  (and Blades)

thanks for those kind words,just because you cannot go to every match does not stop you supporting ,and the fundraising helps wednesday and local kids, thanks padders.also people should note theres lots of old folk in care homes ect that have followed wednesday home and away for years,but cannot even go out these days

but they are still supporters in a different way

Well done Wednesday…at 2-2 the Wednesday of old would have lost that ….

Masterclass from the wee Scottish Man ..

My only gripe tonight is ,,,,,,, ?????? ,,,,,, SOW is absolutely shocking 😳  useless ,& stole a 59 min wage , but hey oh on the top side 5 goals & 3 points 👉 

I expected us to win tonight but when Burton pegged us back to 2-2 memories of games earlier in the season came flooding back, fortunately we're made of sterner stuff now and are showing resilience at the business end of the season, that play off spot is looking increasingly likely, Bannan was superb tonight and when Marvin Johnson (who also played very well) popped up with a cracking goal BB bettered it, Patterson has stepped up to the mark as a goal getter but we need some players back to find him a strike partner, onwards and upwards.

Thought we looked unusually indecisive in defence tonight, that allowed Burton back into the game, no doubt the changes played their part in that.

Responded well to the equaliser and came back strong after the hour mark, great night for Bannan could have had a hatrick tonight.

Switching Hutchinson for Hunt was the game changer for Wednesday last night, credit to Moore for that, could have been done a bit earlier like!

Edited by staninoodle

Bannan seems to have a free role now Luongos back and it’s paying off,Johnson is playing well and was never a centre half,on the downside Sow and Berahino are just not good enough so need Windass or Gregory back.Interesting game at Lincoln Saturday.

Only have yeselves to blame if ye don't make the championship now guys .

You are playing well most of the time results are good. .

Keep it up 

👍

The Owls are doing well now and are playing like the team use to play,with midfielders taking the pressure away from the strikers and scoring goals,and no stupid passing at the back,and this is even without Windass & Gregory in the side,just wish we had started off like this,as goal difference could cost the side