Sign in to follow this  

Postnatal Yoga (For Mums And Baby) Fridays In Meersbrook

Postnatal Yoga for mums & their babes. 

Class is each Friday 10.30-11.30am at 74th Oak Street hall, Meersbrook. 

This is an all level hall, recently renovated, has loads of space, big toilets that will fit in a buggy, doors to keep open for ventilation and even a lovely grass area (for when summer arrives for pre or post yoga chats ☀️

Open to mums and their babes, from 6 weeks post (8 wks if C-section) up to around 6 months (or pre crawling) 

I’ll guide you through a flow to help gently strengthen the core & pelvic floor, to stretch out tired shoulders and achy backs from all the cuddling and feeding, and give you some time for you. It’ll be a great opportunity to meet other local mamas and be in a supportive space to chat each week ➡️ it takes a village to raise a baby ❤️

A class to help you through those first few months, physically and mentally. Check out my Google reviews from previous postnatal mums, have a read to see their thoughts on the class & its benefits. 

Book now via my website www.michellewardleyyoga.com. £10 per class. No need to book a block, life (especially with a baby!) is too unpredictable for all that! 

Feel free to message me with any questions. 

Hope to see you & your mini yogi there!

Michelle