Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

Have you seen the thermo nuclear thingys going through red square for the parade? 

These are scary times my friend 

But if there is a going to be a nuke war at least the football season had been completed. 

Apart from the play offs but if you get promoted to the championship it doesn't matter if a nuke goes off now 

Guest makapaka
On 06/05/2022 at 11:07, L00b said:

But Oleg is either a local troll, or a professional troll on Putin’s payroll

Been watching too much Netflix?

You googled why nato was set up yet?

A man walking down the street.

He doesn’t go out of his way to step on dog do do…

There’s a moral in this re: who we engage with.

8 hours ago, whiteowl said:

Squash them like a bug. You've seen how poorly the Russian military has fared against Ukraine, a country without the latest military equipment. The only thing Russia has had some success with is its long range weapons such as missiles and artillery. I would imagine they would be taken out in the first couple of hours by NATO air power in the event of an invasion.

The only thing Putin would be left with is his nukes which would, essentially, be the end of the world.

In that case, we'd better hope that Putin is not your average "genocidal, war criminal madman".  :)

Just another European war the U.K. and the U.S. has been drawn into.

The last two times it led to World War 1 and World War 2.

I hope all you brave comfy couch warmongers cheering it all on from the sidelines, remember!

You can call the Russians, all the names you can think of, and I might agree, but please, PLEASE, don't underestimate them!

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

I hope all you brave comfy couch warmongers cheering it all on from the sidelines, remember!

You can call the Russians, all the names you can think of, and I might agree, but please, PLEASE, don't underestimate them!

My bold 

Spot on. It disgusts me how some people are calling for more intervention, no fly zones, assassinations of a world leader.

All from the comfort of their homes.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

Spot on. It disgusts me how some people are calling for more intervention, no fly zones, assassinations of a world leader.

What would your solution be ?

47 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

Not often I agree with you but on this occasion, you're spot on.  

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

The only people not on the sidelines are the Ukrainian population and the Russian armed forces.

However you exercise your right to have an opinion on many aspects of world affairs from your adopted Caribbean home and others do the same.

47 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

Assassinations are not to be encouraged,including those ordered from The Kremlin.

33 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What would your solution be ?

We'd have to wait until Putin orders Russian forces to attack a NATO partner. 

That's the difference between us & him.  Even in war there's supposed to be rules.  Such as not targeting civilians. 

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Assassinations are not to be encouraged,including those ordered from The Kremlin.

Absolutely agree. 

Has anyone heard any more of Putin’s recent verbal garbage relative to his reason for the invasion being to denazify the Ukraine?