Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

Hmm, they look like air rifles and if they are they are absolutely nothing like firing a real gun.

Stinks of more propaganda to me. As for the UK armed forces Minister. What a damn reckless and dangerous thing to say. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmm, they look like air rifles and if they are they are absolutely nothing like firing a real gun.

Stinks of more propaganda to me. As for the UK armed forces Minister. What a damn reckless and dangerous thing to say. 

Have you ever seen / held a real rifle ?

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Have you ever seen / held a real rifle ?

Yes. Why?

44 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You know what? I bet they aren't really women fighters either. They will be models, actresses posing for MSM. 

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You know what? I bet they aren't really women fighters either. They will be models, actresses posing for MSM. 

😂

Despite the fact that has actually happened, MSM claiming miss Ukraine(?) was 'fighting on the front line' . Even showing her stood proudly with her firearm which was actually an airsoft gun,  I have no doubt women are preparing to fight and some are already fighting.

Just not those women who are training for war using air rifles. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes. Why?

Then you should know the difference 

33 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ah, I see. Having fired air rifles, shotguns and a few rifles i should be a weapons expert shouldn't I. 

Anyway. 

Here's a rather disturbing interview with David Starkey.

Let's all hope he's wrong eh?

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Unless the Ukrainians have developed a break barrel firearm I'd say they were air rifles.

4 minutes ago, retep said:

Unless the Ukrainians have developed a break barrel firearm I'd say they were air rifles.

I know 

14 hours ago, retep said:

No-one needs to guess or show off their "knowledge". Just read the article which tells you everything.