Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

I would be prepaird to gamble a decent amount of money that Putin was and has no intention of invading  Ukraine  

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Then the CIA leaked it to the world 

Yeah it sounds very much like the Iraq WMDs leaks

Everyone knew that Biden would have to start a few wars during his Presidency

12 months into his first term is about right i guess 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Turkey gets away with murder because it is a member of NATO , Its excursions into Syria to attack our allies the Kurds , Its attacks on Armenia along with  its fellow  despots in Azerbaijan . Its continuous occupation in Northern Cyprus (why does NATO allow that to go on ). Turkey runs with the hare and hunts with the fox .

If you say so. I honestly don't know much about it. I do think that both sides are often as bad as each other and it's the innocent victims in the middle that pay the ultimate price. Let's face it, we don't know the half of what goes on and are subject to all sorts of propaganda to justify the indefensible.

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

If you say so. I honestly don't know much about it. I do think that both sides are often as bad as each other and it's the innocent victims in the middle that pay the ultimate price. Let's face it, we don't know the half of what goes on and are subject to all sorts of propaganda to justify the indefensible.

Hounds that is .

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

The Foreign Office has advised Britons to leave Ukraine immediately (12.02.2022) because an invasion is expected in next few days. This in spite of Putin's claims to not have any intentions of invading

7,500 British Nationals are thought to be in Ukraine. I hope the foreign office will send means to get people out.

Where do people see this going?

Do you not remember 2014?

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah it sounds very much like the Iraq WMDs leaks

Everyone knew that Biden would have to start a few wars during his Presidency

12 months into his first term is about right i guess 

Who will his next war be with ?

5 minutes ago, RootsBooster said:

Do you not remember 2014?

Do you mean Crimea? I thought they had a (dodgy?) referendum to decide if they wanted to rejoin Russia. 

Didn't Russian agents also poison the former Ukraine leader,  and numerous others.

7 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Do you mean Crimea? I thought they had a (dodgy?) referendum to decide if they wanted to rejoin Russia. 

Regardless of the very sketchy referendum, he said he wouldn't... and then he did

57 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The one that happened after the Russians had invaded and taken over.

2 hours ago, kidley said:

I would be prepaird to gamble a decent amount of money that Putin was and has no intention of invading  Ukraine  

Absolutely no idea what Putin’s up to but I tend to agree with you 

I wonder if Putin is giving the Ukraine and the West a warning?

This is what I will do if you try to join NATO. Hopefully he has no intention of invading the Ukraine for now.  Only time will tell.