Wednesday Fans Warned At Burton.

1 minute ago, owl.66 said:

Like I have said proof it your the one making accusations,  but be carefull it doesn'tn get out on the public domain " Liable " ,I'm an season ticket holder & will be in the Forty Foot Tuesday 6.30 on my own ,.. if you want a free ticket  & a friendly bear " I WILL PAY FOR IT " .

Is that a Teddy bear?.

No thanks pal I wouldn't even go to that dump if Dem Blades were playing and I've only missed 6 games home and away in the last 4 seasons.

As for Liable get it out there I will enjoy being a joint defendant with the tv commentator.

I'll give you the same offer to any Blades home game  if you wanna see some better football.

You wasn't at the game same as me so my word is as good as yours n the subject.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Is that a Teddy bear?.

No thanks pal I wouldn't even go to that dump if Dem Blades were playing and I've only missed 6 games home and away in the last 4 seasons.

As for Liable get it out there I will enjoy being a joint defendant with the tv commentator.

I'll give you the same offer to any Blades home game  if you wanna see some better football.

You wasn't at the game same as me so my word is as good as yours n the subject.

Are you going to pay ,I'm up for it "HONESTLY " beer ? Ticket ? , I dint say owt.about putting it out "I"M NO SNITCH" are you 😗😁

2 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Are you going to pay ,I'm up for it "HONESTLY " beer ? Ticket ? , I dint say owt.about putting it out "I"M NO SNITCH" are you 😗😁

No problem  we'll sort it if you wanna come to a game.

No I leave the snitching to those who run to the mods, never get wound up by strangers on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No problem  we'll sort it if you wanna come to a game.

No I leave the snitching to those who run to the mods, never get wound up by strangers on the internet.

I'm up for that & would you do likewise, it's a serious  proposition???

Just now, owl.66 said:

I'm up for that & would you do likewise, it's a serious  proposition???

No pal seriously I wouldn't go to that ground, Sibon off here has offered loads f times, he took another pal of mine but I'm not interested.

Anyway laters something has cropped up......

No pal seriously I wouldn't go to that ground, Sibon off here has offered loads f times, he took another pal of mine but I'm not interested.

Anyway laters something has cropped up......

Chicken  , but hey oh , I'm right your wrong  

Just now, owl.66 said:

Chicken  , but hey oh , I'm right your wrong  

Read your messages I'll speak later.

I'm always right that's why you lot can't stand it.

Read your messages I'll speak later.

I'm always right that's why you lot can't stand it.

At the end of the day we can't always.agree.?.but I'm up.for owls v.utd topic ,the forum even had a football team. for charity .

4 hours ago, owl.66 said:

At the end of the day we can't always.agree.?.but I'm up.for owls v.utd topic ,the forum even had a football team. for charity .

But you're not disagreeing, you're calling someone a liar which is pathetic banter.

Your basis for that is the person wasn't there, neither was you so on your logic you must be a liar as well.

Very poor.

One simple, inexpensive and effective solution to crowd trouble at football grounds, is to make it compulsory for every supporter to wear a shirt of the team they support, also they must have their name emblazoned on it front and back...

This would enable the cameras to identify any troublemakers  easily.

No Shirt-No Entry.

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

One simple, inexpensive and effective solution to crowd trouble at football grounds, is to make it compulsory for every supporter to wear a shirt of the team they support, also they must have their name emblazoned on it front and back...

This would enable the cameras to identify any troublemakers  easily.

No Shirt-No Entry.

You are a shining light on these pages Padders , the only problem is the nut cases who go to football matches would just wear the opositions shirts , This forum is a good example as many are not who we think they are . Or should I say we are lead to believe who they say they are but some of us are not fooled .

Edited by cuttsie

33 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You are a shining light on these pages Padders , the only problem is the nut cases who go to football matches would just wear the opositions shirts , This forum is a good example as many are not who we think they are . Or should I say we are lead to believe who they say they are but some of us are not fooled .

Anybody caught abusing the system would be sentenced to watching 3 games at VALE OF LEITHEN  (Scottish Lowland League)

Check em out..

That would teach the buggers.