Wednesday Fans Warned At Burton.

10 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Some idiot rolled up foil from their food into a ball and lobbed it pitchward, It wasnt aimed @ the lino it was more the case that she moved and it hit her.

He head butted my fist, your honour.

12 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

He head butted my fist, your honour.

I once tried that at Birmingham magistrates "I bent over to tie my boot laces sir and my head accidently hit his nose" so he stuck another 20 quid on my fine for trying to mislead the court!

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

if its true about wednesday fans,the police will deal with it,but they are innocent until proved otherwise,so end of, wednesday won again,pity some folk only want to talk about somthing that could lead to police charges,its called rumours until then.

Just because you keep saying end of doesn't mean it is.

It just means you're a Sheep.

Edited by Alextopman

Who was actually warned about the said incident????? 

Quest last night with Clinton Morrison was very angry with the crowd abuse happening now at games,there even doing this with Black players in there own team,Rotherham fans causing trouble in there last 3 games,but what would Rotherham do if the FA deducted points of them because of this abuse,Owls fans will have been taking the mickey about the women linesman and some idiot thinking it was funny throw something at here,if other clubs ban the number of Owls fans at future away games then it would not be funny at All

1 hour ago, 1295galaxy said:

Quest last night with Clinton Morrison was very angry with the crowd abuse happening now at games,there even doing this with Black players in there own team,Rotherham fans causing trouble in there last 3 games,but what would Rotherham do if the FA deducted points of them because of this abuse,Owls fans will have been taking the mickey about the women linesman and some idiot thinking it was funny throw something at here,if other clubs ban the number of Owls fans at future away games then it would not be funny at All

Total agree with sorting the idiots out ,but to say sheffield wednesday fans warned thread,  when this is slightly misleading ?when both sets of fans are on the same stand  ?? when fans where warned of their behaviour & not a specific set but as an collective.

Its hard not to notice a  big upturn into missiles and encroachment over the last 12 months, needs nipping out now before we have a serious incident on a football pitch that makes us all sick to the stomach.

Going back donkey’s years I’ve experienced abuse and threats from our fans at away matches when I had a child with me. They were alway well oiled and backed down very quickly when they realised that I don’t scare easily, these scum bags daren’t do this at home matches

Edited by crookesey

2 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Total agree with sorting the idiots out ,but to say sheffield wednesday fans warned thread,  when this is slightly misleading ?when both sets of fans are on the same stand  ?? when fans where warned of their behaviour & not a specific set but as an collective.

It states on TV it was Wednesday fans take it up with them.

Were both sets of fans stood together or in separate parts of the stand?, For someone who didn't go you seem to know more than the people who witnessed it and reported it on TV....

Anyone throwing things onto the pitch or at officials/players should be banned whatever set of fans.

Abuse of lineswoman, not sure on that one as the ref and linos have always been called names or whatever. Obviously if it turns into homophobic or racist chants towards them then that's different but without knowing what was said I can't say wether it was right or wrong.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

It states on TV it was Wednesday fans take it up with them.

Were both sets of fans stood together or in separate parts of the stand?, For someone who didn't go you seem to know more than the people who witnessed it and reported it on TV....

Did it??? , I also watched it on TV ??? I don't have to do owt mucka ,your the one making accusations .

38 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Did it??? , I also watched it on TV ??? I don't have to do owt mucka ,your the one making accusations .

You behaving like a child.

I'll go on what was said at the game by people there to commentate.

You carry on stamping your feet.

Can you back up that Burton fans were in the area where the camera said the trouble was?.

38 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

You're behaving like a child.

I'll go on what was said at the game by people there to commentate.

You carry on stamping your feet.

Can you back up that Burton fans were in the area where the camera said the trouble was?.

Edited by Alextopman