Wednesday Fans Warned At Burton.

Unitedite starts a thread about Wednesday supporters & then gives smart arse answers to those that respond ….

What actually do you want people on here to say that’s not already been said? 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

5 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Your right  I don't go  but watched the same game you did , ? Your making a claim of what happened but can't  back it up ,so please enlighten everyone on here ???

Back it up?.

What's that mean?.

saw it, heard what they commentators and the ground announcement said.

Grow up.

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Unitedite starts a thread about Wednesday supporters & then gives smart arse answers to those that respond ….

Only smart arse reply I've seen is from you making a joke out of it, others have been evasive but not glorified it as funny like you have.

Mind you your Wigan thread question is a classic.

Edited by Alextopman

19 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Back it up?.

What's that mean?.

saw it, heard what they commentators and the ground announcement said.

Grow up.

Only smart arse reply I've seen is from you making a joke out of it, others have been evasive but not glorified it as funny like you have.

Grow up , a Blade starting once again about the Owls ? but can't back up what's happened or been said 🤔 so come please enlighten or proof of what was said or reported ???

22 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No smart arse comments from me …& where have I made a joke out of it ? …..

You started a thread & then when asked ,more than once ,what you expect folk to say ,you avoid answering & then start trying to twist it ….

17 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Grow up , a Blade starting once again about the Owls ? but can't back up what's happened or been said 🤔 so come please enlighten or proof of what was said or reported ???

If you watched it you saw and heard it....

Problem is with you lot you get touchy if owt is about your lot.

Fact is as I've said it's wrong choose who's fans they are ours, yours or anyone's, arseholes interfering with the game and officials.

It said on tv Wednesday fans threw things and abused a female linesman with foul language. It was bad enough to stop the game.

If you are struggling to cope with that it says more about you.

We could just as easily discussed arsehole at games but oh no because it's your lot, heaven forbid those little angels get blamed.

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No smart arse comments from me …& where have I made a joke out of it ? …..

You started a thread & then when asked ,more than once ,what you expect folk to say ,you avoid answering & then start trying to twist it ….

I expect folks to have an opinion on it and not say it doesn't matter because we won.

I was talking to Bassett about smart arse comments about it on his other thread where he asks a daft question to you all.

I have avoided nothing unlike you and your lot, got one saying it didn't happen because I can't back it up.

What does that mean?.

He even recons he saw the game but is still in denial.

Some people on here telling porkies.

Did you see it?.

Edited by Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

If you watched it you saw and heard it....

Problem is with you lot you get touchy if owt is about your lot.

Fact is as I've said it's wrong choose who's fans they are ours, yours or anyone's, arseholes interfering with the game and officials.

It said on tv Wednesday fans threw things and abused a female linesman with foul language. It was bad enough to stop the game.

If you are struggling to cope with that it says more about you.

We could just as easily discussed arsehole at games but oh no because it's your lot, heaven forbid those little angels get blamed.

😀Nowt to be touchy mucka your the one throwing acuations with no proof once again 😀👍

Tv wednesday ?? Never heard of it or used it but please point me in the right direction ,thee all wednesday . 

Arseholes ,Windows mirrors glass houses 😃😃

6 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

😀Nowt to be touchy mucka your the one throwing acuations with no proof once again 😀👍

Tv wednesday ?? Never heard of it or used it but please point me in the right direction ,thee all wednesday . 

Arseholes ,Windows mirrors glass houses 😃😃

I watched it on I player.

So are you calling me a liar?.

Did you see the Lineswoman stop the game?.

I player didn't have radio Sheffield commentary it was from Burton fc.

Anyway again I ask are you calling me a liar?.

Yep Arseholes throw things on the pitch and abuse Women official, so what's glass houses to do with it?.

Also the arseholes on the home end who threw a flare on the pitch.

Edited by Alextopman

15 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I expect folks to have an opinion on it and not say it doesn't matter because we won.

I was talking to Bassett about smart arse comments about it on his other thread where he asks a daft question to you all.

I have avoided nothing unlike you and your lot, got one saying it didn't happen because I can't back it up.

What does that mean?.

He even recons he saw the game but is still in denial.

Some people on here telling porkies.

Did you see it?.

Repeating myself again as you seem to be missing it …If it’s that big an issue then either Wednesday or the Police or the Football League will deal with it appropriately….

Nothing more anyone can add really…

Edited by Sheridan1-0

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I watched it on I player.

So are you calling me a liar.

Did you see the Lineswoman stop the game?.

I player didn't have radio Sheffield commentary it was from Burton fc.

Anyway again I ask are you calling me a liar?.

On I player , yes she stopped the play with an object at her left hand side ,between the Owls & burton shared stand ,& referee went over to the side of play but didn't interact  with the Owls management?? So take it from there .? 

Edited by owl.66

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Repeating myself again as you seem to be missing it …If it’s that big an issue then either Wednesday or the Police or the Football League will deal with it appropriately….

Nothing more anyone can add really…

Do you think if it was serious enough to stop the game it is an issue?.

Just now, owl.66 said:

On I player , yes she stopped the play with an object at her left hand side ,between the Owls & burton shared stand ,& referee went over to the side of play but didn't interest with the Owls management?? So take it from there .? 

He asked for more security to go down there that was obvious.

Commentary said Wednesday fans in the corner, camera went on them directly behind the Lineswoman no Burton fans in sight.

Can you back it up that Burton fans were in that corner?.

You seem keen on backing things up.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Do you think if it was serious enough to stop the game it is an issue?.

He asked for more security to go down there that was obvious.

Commentary said Wednesday fans in the corner, camera went on them directly behind the Lineswoman no Burton fans in sight.

Can you back it up that Burton fans were in that corner?.

You seem keen on backing things up.

Who asked & where was that said  🙄 ? ???

Edited by owl.66

It's never their fault.

Doctor Top will be on soon he'll blame Boris.