Wednesday Fans Warned At Burton.

we won end of,not intrested mate in all your rubbish ,we won end of thread.........

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we won end of,not intrested mate in all your rubbish ,we won end of thread.........

Yeh, we've already seen your comment I'm sure any genuine fans would condemn behavior that stops the game and abuses Women choose who they support.

It's idiots like this who spoil the day and why people stop going as one Owl on here already has.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Yeh, we've already seen your comment I'm sure any genuine fans would condemn behavior that stops the game and abuses Women choose who they support.

It's idiots like this who spoil the day and why people stop going as one Owl on here already has.

Come.on A , not confirmed it was an Owl section ,the stand  was shared by both Owls & Burton so ,speculation or confirmed 🤔  let's wait a see mucka.👍

1 minute ago, owl.66 said:

Come.on A , not confirmed it was an Owl section ,the stand  was shared by both Owls & Burton so ,speculation or confirmed 🤔  let's wait a see mucka.👍

Burton fans also threw a flare on the pitch which is wrong it was stated the home end.

Owls fans were the one's in the abuse and throwing things it showed the area all owls and was clearly stated.

It says more about the Owls on here who either think it's funny or don't think there's anything wrong because they won.

Maybe it's just the Amazon fire stick fans I don't know but as I said you get arseholes at most games especially away fans.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Burton fans also threw a flare on the pitch which is wrong it was stated the home end.

Owls fans were the one's in the abuse and throwing things it showed the area all owls and was clearly stated.

It says more about the Owls on here who either think it's funny or don't think there's anything wrong because they won.

Maybe it's just the Amazon fire stick fans I don't know but as I said you get arseholes at most games especially away fans.

Was.it actually seen by yourself or did you hear it personally.???

Edited by owl.66

2 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Take it you actually saw or heard it personally.???

Watched on telly I don't go to Wednesday games.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Watched on telly I don't go to Wednesday games.

Ok so what did you actually see or hear ??

Just now, owl.66 said:

Ok so what did you actually see or hear ??

I saw the game stopped and the referee and the Lineswoman talk and what followed including the ground announcement and commentary of who and where in the ground it was.

Are you trying to say because I wasn't at the game everyone concerned are liars?.

You're really clutching straws here instead of addressing the issue.

I'm also happy not to comment on any game I don't personally attend if everyone else on this group also does the same if that is what you're suggesting.

I think you'll find it a very empty section then.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

It was serious enough  to stop the game.

Wait until you get your Mod badge before you try to end a thread.

Don’t need a mod badge to say it as it is …

In case you missed it earlier….if it’s deemed a serious enough issue ..then the appropriate authorities will take action..

what more do you want people to say on here ? 

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I saw the game stopped and the referee and the Lineswoman talk and what followed including the ground announcement and commentary of who and where in the ground it was.

Are you trying to say because I wasn't at the game everyone concerned are liars?.

You're really clutching straws here instead of addressing the issue.

I'm also happy not to comment on any game I don't personally attend if everyone else on this group also does the same if that is what you're suggesting.

I think you'll find it a very empty section then.

Come on then you started this thread , so enlighten us all what was said & seen .

I don't condole any abuse or stupidity 

10 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Don’t need a mod badge to say it as it is …

In case you missed it earlier….if it’s deemed a serious enough issue ..then the appropriate authorities will take action..

what more do you want people to say on here ? 

You need one to end the thread, nice try but not quite.....

3 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Come on then you started this thread , so enlighten us all what was said & seen .

I don't condole any abuse or stupidity 

There's enough on this thread from me to already satisfy that request, did you go to the game?.

If so did you miss it?.

Did you watch the game?.

If so you already know.

Nothing you have posted so far indicates your claim on the bottom line of your post.

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You need one to end the thread, nice try but not quite.....

There's enough on this thread from me to already satisfy that request, did you go to the game?.

If so did you miss it?.

Did you watch the game?.

If so you already know.

Nothing you have posted so far indicates your claim on the bottom line of your post.

Your right  I don't go  but watched the same game you did , ? Your making a claim of what happened but can't  back it up ,so please enlighten everyone on here ???