Wednesday Fans Warned At Burton.

On 05/02/2022 at 16:53, Alextopman said:

Lol, fans at it everywhere, I've just turned over to The Rotherham game and one of their fans has run on the pitch and kicked the ball off the Penalty spot.

A great game by the way it's edge of your seat stuff.......

I think waddled onto the pitch would be a better description. 

I reckon he consumed a few pies at half time

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You behaving like a child.

I'll go on what was said at the game by people there to commentate.

You carry on stamping your feet.

Can you back up that Burton fans were in the area where the camera said the trouble was?.

You're behaving like a child.

I'll go on what was said at the game by people there to commentate.

You carry on stamping your feet.

Can you back up that Burton fans were in the area where the camera said the trouble was?.

😀😀 I'm childish & stamp feet 🤣 says you starting a thread about Wednesday,glass houses stones spring to mind  , can you back up what was commented , can you back up im  wrong 🤔 ????? 

So please what stand was commentated.on ????

Edited by owl.66

40 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

😀😀 I'm childish & stamp feet 🤣 says you starting a thread about Wednesday,glass houses stones spring to mind  , can you back up what was commented , can you back up im  wrong 🤔 ????? 

So please what stand was commentated.on ????

The point is can you back up I'm wrong....

You're the one stamping your feet like a kid who can't have any sweets.

Go prove me wrong.

I see others have started to post sensible comments on the subject.

It's a shame others can't do the same.

The stand the camera went to where the Lineswoman was being abused, the one with Wednesday fans in it.

Go on, now ask me how I knew they were Wednesday fans.

Show how dense you really are.

52 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The point is can you back up I'm wrong....

You're the one stamping your feet like a kid who can't have any sweets.

Go prove me wrong.

I see others have started to post sensible comments on the subject.

It's a shame others can't do the same.

The stand the camera went to where the Lineswoman was being abused, the one with Wednesday fans in it.

Go on, now ask me how I knew they were Wednesday fans.

Show how dense you really are.

Can you back up im wrong "Nope" go on then what stand was it ??? North , South behind the goal so so on ?

15 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Can you back up im wrong "Nope" go on then what stand was it ??? North , South behind the goal so so on ?

The tv cameras showed us.

Now go on prove that wrong.

You're like a broken record Pal asking for back up but with no foundation whatsoever for your own claims.

You're wanting to shoot the messenger because the message doesn't suit your angelic view of your fans.

Well sorry pal it stated on the tv I player it was Wednesday fans.

Suck it up and grow up.

Try going to games and then you won't have to ask where your fans were.

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The tv cameras showed us.

Now go on prove that wrong.

You're like a broken record Pal asking for back up but with no foundation whatsoever for your own claims.

You're wanting to shoot the messenger because the message doesn't suit your angelic view of your fans.

Well sorry pal it stated on the tv I player it was Wednesday fans.

Suck it up and grow up.

Try going to games and then you won't have to ask where your fans were.

What camera you on about ,your the broken record ? . unfounded once again proof it  ,your the one making unfounded accusation & can not back it up.   So what stand was  it who was said it & was it reported ?? Simple a bit like yourself 

Edited by owl.66

8 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

What camera you on about ,your the broken record ? . unfounded once again proof it  ,your the one making unfounded accusation & can not back it up.   So what stand was  it who was said it & was it reported ?? Simple a bit like yourself 

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

What camera.....Pahahahaha,

The one which allowed me an d others watch it numbnut.

You keep asking the same question and getting the same answer.

Nothing unfounded about it.

Just you torturing yourself for two days about it.

So tell me about these fans in the same stand, were they stood/sat together, were they behind the lineswoman when she called the ref to stop the game.

Tell us how you know this if so from your sofa at home.

I've answered you so come on tell us how you know.

Edited by Alextopman

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What camera you  banging on about ,numbty prooooooof it?????  I'm the one ,you can't back up owt but spouting the Same bull ,I'm not the one who can't answer " what stand was it " simple simon ? 

9 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

What camera you  banging on about ,numbty prooooooof it?????  I'm the one ,you can't back up owt but spouting the Same bull ,I'm not the one who can't answer " what stand was it " simple simon ? 

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Wow how thick, for the last time the camera that filmed the game, as for which stand it was I don't know Burtons stands so the one they showed with Wednesday fans in it......Now stop being ignorant and tell us if Wednesday fans and Burton fans were stood together and if so what stand seeing as you seem to know them?....

Also how do you know this?. As far as spouting Bull is concerned you haven't backed one word of yours up from your sofa but question me.

Maybe get off your arse and go to a game then you may have a bit more credit, ironic you try to call me a liar because I wasn't there but sat on your arse at home yourself.

Edited by Alextopman

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Wow how thick, for the last time the camera that filmed the game, as for which stand it was I don't know Burtons stands so the one they showed with Wednesday fans in it......Now stop being ignorant and tell us if Wednesday fans and Burton fans were stood together and if so what stand seeing as you seem to know them?....

Also how do you know this?.

This is how thick you are ,the camera action is from the main stand that holds BOTH HOME & AWAY FANS " the camera showed an object from the left hand side of the Lineswoman ( politically corect  lines person)  & then ref went over  behind wednesday staff  to say something .I don't know ?? , so then an announcement for fans to refrain  from  shouting or  insultong ? Or players. will be removed 🤔  am I wrong ????

Edited by owl.66

15 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

This is how thick you are ,the camera action is from the main stand that holds BOTH HOME & AWAY FANS " the camera showed an object from the left hand side of the Lineswoman ( politically corect  lines person)  & then ref went over  behind wednesday staff  to say something .I don't know ?? , so then an announcement for fans to refrain  from  shouting or  both sets of players will be removed 🤔  am I wrong ????

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The camera went to the lineswoman and the fans in the stand behind her.

See if you can get this next part in your dense head.......

The commentator on I player which I was watching said " something has been thrown from that section of the ground near the corner where Wednesday fans are".......Now is that plain enough for you?

Right.....I'm gong out on a limb here and presuming you've been to away games, Many stands house both sets of fans but they are segregated so do you think it reasonable they were yesterday?.

If you've managed to grasp it so far do you think it's reasonable for the commentator to deduct it came from the Wednesday section?.

He was actually there after all and you and I wasn't.

Fans refrain from shouting at a football match, Pahahahahaha.

Get your head out of the sand.....Abusive language.

Edited by Alextopman

17 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Like I have said proof it your the one making accusations,  but be carefull it doesn'tn get out on the public domain " Liable " ,I'm an season ticket holder & will be in the Forty Foot Tuesday 6.30 on my own ,.. if you want a free ticket  & a friendly beer " I WILL PAY FOR IT " .

Edited by owl.66