Gov U Turn On Compulsory Vaccination For Nhs

7 minutes ago, butlers said:

Of course it is,only 17,000 are covid deaths

Makes you wonder what is the authorised Daddy figure is against the 5.7 million reported deaths worldwide.

There were 12:million excess deaths in 2020

34 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

The majority won't opt out. It's too late anyway, the majority of the public have already had the vaccine.

As far as I'm concerned no one should be forced to have the covid vaccination. Omicron is far too harmless to justify such a degredation of civil liberty.

Within 2 months of the identification of Omicron ,what degradation of civil liberty have you suffered?

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Makes you wonder what is the authorised Daddy figure is against the 5.7 million reported deaths worldwide.

You could ask rather than being snide and asking somone else what I think. 

39 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

The majority won't opt out. It's too late anyway, the majority of the public have already had the vaccine.

As far as I'm concerned no one should be forced to have the covid vaccination. Omicron is far too harmless to justify such a degredation of civil liberty.

Isn’t your position untenable?

if you’re okay with some opting out, by extension, you’re okay with everyone opting out. If that’s not the case, what’s your criteria for who can and who can’t opt out?

If you’re okay for everyone to enjoy civil liberty and opt out, are you okay with the probably catastrophic impact that would have on the NHS and economy of the country?

Or are you saying, you’d just like to enjoy your own civil liberty, while the majority risk vaccination, such that the health service doesn’t practically grind to a holt and the economy collapse.

Do I assume that the Government has also U-turned on compulsary vaccines for care home staff?

Same principle, they both work with vulnerable people.

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Isn’t your position untenable?

no

if you’re okay with some opting out, by extension, you’re okay with everyone opting out. If that’s not the case, what’s your criteria for who can and who can’t opt out?

I think no-body should be forced to have a covid jab

If you’re okay for everyone to enjoy civil liberty and opt out, are you okay with the probably catastrophic impact that would have on the NHS and economy of the country?

They won't- the majority will have the jab; the majority already have had the jab!

12 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

They won't- the majority will have the jab; the majority already have had the jab!

That’s no defence. I’m talking ethics (not practicalities), and your position seems quite unethical. It’s okay for me to enjoy civil liberty, so long as everyone else doesn’t. Hmm…

Why are you unwilling to address the hypothetical scenario I posed to you on at least 2 occasions now?

I suspect you can’t because doing so will make you look bad. I’ll leave it there, up to you if you want to address my point or not, so…

If you’re okay for everyone to enjoy civil liberty and opt out, are you okay with the probably catastrophic impact that would have on the NHS and economy of the country?

Edited by Waldo

3 hours ago, lindylou53 said:

Fair enough-it's their decision but similarly it should be our right to refuse to be treated by a doctor who hasn't been vaccinated. They can't have it both ways. Also it seems unfair when carers weren't treated similarly.

Go ahead and do that, what if thats the only one available at the time, what a strange comment to make.

50 minutes ago, butlers said:

The ONS count of covid related deaths passed 180,000 today

Jeez are you still pedalling this nonsense!!!

We're at a stage now where some people don't want ivermectin to work. 

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Go ahead and do that, what if thats the only one available at the time, what a strange comment to make.

Jeez are you still pedalling this nonsense!!!

I'm going to guess that when the dust settles it will be 14k deaths of covid

Works fine, if you have worms