Peterborough V Dem Blades.

Let's hope we can have another of those rare wins.

I'll be broooooanging in Peterborough from 12 lunch time so I'll have to pace myself.

Edited by Alextopman

Me and some of the lads are making a full day and night of it and staying over in a hotel, looking forward to it just need the Blades to perform !!!!

2-0  had a a good day brooooanging now going to have a cig outside, Job done hopefully.

How'snitchgate going on?.

Edited by Alextopman

good win and three points to get us back in amongst it, should have been 3 or 4 goals though ,we need to be putting more of our chances away but won't let that spoil my night, right back on the beers in boro for the night!!

On 30/01/2022 at 12:22, cmonkes said:

As a football team, we generally go one way or the other with this group of players.

When they hit momentum, they suddenly find a bit more again and they are  pleasure to watch. But when they hit a bad patch, they really struggle to break free of it. Heads drop and when one falls, they all fall. 

There's bizarrely little invetween. 

That win in my opinion wasn't the complete performance, but they did the basics correctly and experience carried us over the line.

Since Hecky was given the job, the form reads pleasingly.

WWWLDWW - Our recent form puts us right into the playoff mix, IF we can maintain this momentum.

Agree fully with this post, we can be good to watch but still have them "off" days too often.