No Sound On Youtube

For some reason I have not got any sound on YouTube. I go on it quite a lot for the relaxation videos so if anyone on here an give me any clues as to how I can get the sound back I would be very thankful. The sound disappeared yesterday for some reason.

Silly question, @pattricia, but can you get sound on anything else? Are you using your iPad?

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Silly question, @pattricia, but can you get sound on anything else? Are you using your iPad?

I am using my iPad and also cannot get any sound on Facebook under the menu on something called WATCH. 

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I am using my iPad and also cannot get any sound on Facebook under the menu on something called WATCH. 

OK - I know this may sound stupid, but I occasionally  find - on my iPhone - that the volume control has reset itself to muted, or a zero sound level - could this be your problem? Try pushing the 'UP' volume button on the iPad.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK - I know this may sound stupid, but I occasionally  find - on my iPhone - that the volume control has reset itself to muted, or a zero sound level - could this be your problem? Try pushing the 'UP' volume button on the iPad.

Ok thank you.

Hello Pattricia.

Try pasting the link below into a search engine.

Rocker 8)

www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-fix-no-sound-on-youtube 

3 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Hello Pattricia.

Try pasting the link below into a search engine.

Rocker 8)

www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-fix-no-sound-on-youtube 

Thank you.

on facebooks watch, theres usually a little speaker icon in the bottom right corner, you need to click that to turn sound on, mines normally off in case i accidently click a video at work., in browsers theres usually a little speaker on/off button in the tab which can accidently be clicked when changing between tabs / websites.

also on youtube theres a slo a lil speaker icon you may have accidently clicked off, i'd check all of those for speaker mute accidents.

just be aware som e videos on youtube play, but for some reason are muted without reason, or warning, just had one myself actually, think its to do with copyright and the region youre in

@pattriciaAs I believe in making things simple, did my suggestion in message#5 have any effect? - I'm guessing not, but you haven't explicitly said so.

You have said you can't get sound on YT or FB - do you have the BBC News app, and have you tried sound on that, or a similar site?

try to disconnect bluetooth on your ipad as it might be connected to your wireless headset or any other wireless sound device in your house, try to restart your ipad sometimes it might help. if you do not manage to sort this out, you'll have to visit a repair shop

Think it was a YouTube fault ,I have had the same problem a couple of days back