The Sue Grey Report And Goings On At No.10.

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

hes doing far better than anyone else would have 

He isn't. He's patently unfit for office.

10 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The only positive to come out of all this nonsense is the anti Boris / anti Brexit / anti  democratic mob are going to be so disappointed when the penny finally drops and they realise Boris isn't going anyway.  These losers never learn.

Good always triumphs over evil.

You misunderstand our positions. We want the Eton mess to go now because he's unfit to be PM and in the short term that's better for the country. If he stays, he'll make it more likely the Tories will lose the next election. The fact that so many Tory MPs, including some of those who supported brexit, are aware of the latter and are talking about removing him shows he'll be gone before the next election.

47 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Theres already been a lot of those words and memes over facebook lol

Ten minutes after I posted that , the shouty man from SNP said “ a whitewash “ on Sky news 

hes a disgrace and should do the country a favour and go now,and take the other lot of Eton toffs with him,his list of mistakes are endless,his life is a mess,how many marrages and affairs?how many children? what about setting fire to the £20 note? hes a blagger and now caught out,the blue wall was built on sand,same as the irish bridge idea and all the rest of his scandals and lies ,hes got to resign,i hope the next PM likes all his exclusive wallpaper? or there be another scandal,or more champage from the off liscence in a case

Guest sibon
22 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ten minutes after I posted that , the shouty man from SNP said “ a whitewash “ on Sky news 

What would you call this Hacks?

They are laughing at us.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I really dont care if the Prime Minister had some wine and birthday cake

I want him to focus on sorting our the issues at hand like the cost of living, tax rises, crime and illegal immigration

I backed Boris but i do not support his hard line environmental polices that are crippling our country

I want a real conservative in charge not Blair 2.0 

Amazed at how you can miss the point so much.

it’s not whether he ate cake, it’s the principle of failing to lead by example and the consequences of that the next time he asks the public to act a certain way.

if in the future there was another pandemic which requires public action - do you think people are likely to do what boris asks of them? 

or any other scenario where the public are asked to undertake guidance.

it’s really dangerous actually.

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Fully expecting shouts of “whitewash “ and “cover  up” when it is released.

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I really dont care if the Prime Minister had some wine and birthday cake

I want him to focus on sorting our the issues at hand like the cost of living, tax rises, crime and illegal immigration

I backed Boris but i do not support his hard line environmental polices that are crippling our country

I want a real conservative in charge not Blair 2.0 

Barmpots.

Edited by Mister Gee

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

The only positive to come out of all this nonsense is the anti Boris / anti Brexit / anti  democratic mob are going to be so disappointed when the penny finally drops and they realise Boris isn't going anyway.  These losers never learn.

Good always triumphs over evil.

There’s nothing good about Johnson, he corrupts everything he touches.

Edited by Mister Gee

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

Amazed at how you can miss the point so much.

it’s not whether he ate cake, it’s the principle of failing to lead by example and the consequences of that the next time he asks the public to act a certain way.

if in the future there was another pandemic which requires public action - do you think people are likely to do what boris asks of them? 

or any other scenario where the public are asked to undertake guidance.

it’s really dangerous actually.

I havent missed the point

I can see why people are angry

Im not really that bothered because i ignored lockdown restrictions anyway.....i knew it was all BS

But im talking about what his does now......our country is a mess and this is just a distraction from the real problems we have at the moment

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I havent missed the point

I can see why people are angry

Im not really that bothered because i ignored lockdown restrictions anyway.....i knew it was all BS

But im talking about what his does now......our country is a mess and this is just a distraction from the real problems we have at the moment

The Tories are in power and have been for some time, what do you expect?

1 hour ago, sibon said:

What would you call this Hacks?

They are laughing at us.

Call what ?

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Call what ?

I see that the brain transplant was a limited success