Man Escapes Jail After Assaulting 12 Year Old Girl He Met On Tinder

43 minutes ago, steve68 said:

So which one be  Jack referring to? South Park or the other The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophilia and pederasty (courtesy of google)

Both....because they are the same thing

Also, ive listened to an old Opie & Anthony podcast where they discuss a NAMBLA documentary called "Chicken Hawk: Men Who Love Boys"

But basically NAMBLA believe that being attracted to young boys is a sexual preference and is not a crime. They want to abolish the age of consent laws

Its why i mentioned it on this thread for those who think its understandable to have sex with a 12 year old child if she looks 15 or 16 years old

Edited by Jack Grey

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So we are on page 4 and there are as many posts (if not more) that seem to be trying to derail this thread as there are just giving genuine replies to the subject at hand.

Interesting that..... 

its a serious subject, for whatever reasons the girl behaved as she has, there must have been some serious failing for that to have happened and I very much doubt it happened over night, so questions there..hopefully there will be help out there for her.

Also you mentioned about sentencing, even if the guy was genuinely unaware of her age, the fact that sex took place with her, means its a criminal offence, in this case it's Rape of  a child...there isn't any leeway in Law, that's why he has had that sentence, the judge has obviously considered all the evidence, including things that would never make it to print, the press will be unable to print all the trials details so, can only conclude the judge has carried out their duty based on the evidence available.

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Both....because they are the same thing

Also, ive listened to an old Opie & Anthony podcast where they discuss a NAMBLA documentary called "Chicken Hawk: Men Who Love Boys"

But basically NAMBLA believe that being attracted to young boys is a sexual preference and is not a crime. They want to abolish the age of consent laws

Its why i mentioned it on this thread for those who think its understandable to have sex with a 12 year old child if she looks 15 or 16 years old

Noted, you could convey that on the Royals thread certain people think, it's only creepy for a 60y old man and a 15y old girl to have sexual relations.

Edited by steve68

3 minutes ago, steve68 said:

its a serious subject, for whatever reasons the girl behaved as she has, there must have been some serious failing for that to have happened and I very much doubt it happened over night, so questions there..hopefully there will be help out there for her.

Also you mentioned about sentencing, even if the guy was genuinely unaware of her age, the fact that sex took place with her, means its a criminal offence, in this case it's Rape of  a child...there isn't any leeway in Law, that's why he has had that sentence, the judge has obviously considered all the evidence, including things that would never make it to print, the press will be able to print all the trials details so, can only conclude the judge has carried out their duty based on the evidence available.

Im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if she was 15 or even 14 

But the fact that alarm bells didnt ring for a 12 year old makes me believe that he knew it was wrong and did it anyway.

I just dont believe him 

Edited by Jack Grey

4 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Snipped 

Also you mentioned about sentencing, even if the guy was genuinely unaware of her age, the fact that sex took place with her, means its a criminal offence, in this case it's Rape of  a child...there isn't any leeway in Law, that's why he has had that sentence,

Snipped 

I had a feeling that may be the case. Still seems strange though if the law recognises he "was tricked" but still see fit to punish him? 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I had a feeling that may be the case. Still seems strange though if the law recognises he "was tricked" but still see fit to punish him? 

it's odd, but the one thing that can't be changed is the fact she is a child.

also how much time had he been on remand, it might just have be used as the time served.

1 minute ago, steve68 said:

it's odd, but the one thing that can't be changed is the fact she is a child.

also how much time had he been on remand, it might just have be used as the time served.

It's was a number of months. 7 I believe. 

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think that the Daily Mail have conveniently left out that the conviction was probably for 'Statutory rape'

Which is vastly different from sexual assault rape

A 16 year old boy can be convicted of Statutory rape for having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend if the parents want to file charges

However, in this case the man in question was 20 years old and the girl was 12 years old so he got off lightly if you ask me

Edited by Jack Grey

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I think that the Daily Mail have conveniently left out that the conviction was probably for 'Statutory rape'

Which is vastly different from sexual assault rape

A 16 year old boy can be convicted of Statutory rape for having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend if the parents want to file charges

However, the man in question was 20 years old

Yeah that's making it difficult for me to get my head around..  The article says he's immature for his age. Perhaps by that they mean his mental and physical ages don't match in which case it would be easier for me to understand but if that was the case surely they would have mentioned it?? 

2 hours ago, steve68 said:

So which one be  Jack referring to? South Park or the other The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophilia and pederasty (courtesy of google)

Given the context of this thread

Think you misunderstood me. There is an episode of South Park where Cartman joins NAMBLA. Its very amusing.

51 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Think you misunderstood me. There is an episode of South Park where Cartman joins NAMBLA. Its very amusing.

Just now, hackey lad said:

Why , just why ?

Why what?