Man Escapes Jail After Assaulting 12 Year Old Girl He Met On Tinder

12 hours ago, El Cid said:

Its the Daily Mail tho

So we should just ignore the story because its in the racist Daily Mail and probably lies and right wing propaganda?

Maybe we should a GoFundMe for the man because hes quite obviously the victim in all of this

I’d like to see the girl made up and dressed exactly as she was when the sex act took place before I made judgement.

55 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I’d like to see the girl made up and dressed exactly as she was when the sex act took place before I made judgement.

You only have to look at the many missing kids posts on Facebook where a picture is used and the kid often looks in their 20s when they're really only 12 or 13.

I recall our crowd of guys in our mid twenties that were constantly on the pull. A guy just a bit older than us warned us off a group of very attractive girls that we took for age early 20’s, his kid brother had told him that none of them was likely to be as old as 15

7 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I recall our crowd of guys in our mid twenties that were constantly on the pull. A guy just a bit older than us warned us off a group of very attractive girls that we took for age early 20’s, his kid brother had told him that none of them was likely to be as old as 15

She was 12 years old 🤔

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

She was 12 years old 🤔

Not likely to be as old as 15 could have been late 12, 13 or 14. Now be a good fellow and troll elsewhere.

Seems like this judge would stand for the egg under her wig,

"Judge Freya Newbery said there was 'no suggestion' Mascall had 'any paedophile tendencies at all' - adding that he thought she was an adult because 'she had a car and a place to live'. 

4 minutes ago, retep said:

Seems like this judge would stand for the egg under her wig,

"Judge Freya Newbery said there was 'no suggestion' Mascall had 'any paedophile tendencies at all' - adding that he thought she was an adult because 'she had a car and a place to live'. 

So this 12 year old had transport and her own place to live, this requires some explanation.

37 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

You only have to look at the many missing kids posts on Facebook where a picture is used and the kid often looks in their 20s when they're really only 12 or 13.

And most of the kids that have gone "missing" havent actually gone "missing", they are just being little sh*ts and are round a mates house and doing it for the attention.

I was served alcohol in a pub when aged 14 as a bet.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

troll elsewhere.

The 20 year old man was convicted of raping the 12 year old child

Youre the troll and frankly i wouldnt want you around my kids if thats your attitude 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The 20 year old man was convicted of raping the 12 year old child

Youre the troll and frankly i wouldnt want you around my kids if thats your attitude 

We all know who the troll is, and you’re now accusing me of child molestation, you’re a real piece of work.